Monday, 9/11, Too Much to List

Arcanine 274

=/
i just noticed that the legendary is steel/dragon.  that's horrific, I hope they give him crappy moves or we got a new Kyogre.  also horrific stats *prays to God there won't be another awesome Legendary to ruin the GBA with*

Arcanine out.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
That is what serebii says too but I believe WPM until furture notice. I hope he has attacks like hyper beam and can learn most TM's too.:)

EDIT His does say steel/dragon.I thought it said psychic dragon until now.:)

cabby2

Aspiring Trainer
All the Dimand and Pearl info is great. I hope the games come out early next year here or else.

As for the preview for "A Chip Off The Old Brock," Brock, now played by Bill Rogers for those of you who don't know yet, sounds very much like his old self again. I hope the rest of the episode is just like that. I also see you got the previews off Cartoon Network's website and continue to do so, will ya?

ChanseyMaster

OH HAY LOL
Ugh, all I see is neopets. I don't want any more babies!! No one even likes Roselia; it was bad enough before it got a prevo. I'll be suprised if the baby to non-baby ratio in this game isn't 50-50. At least the Chansey prevo owns. Charm's gonna rock! And Brave Bird...ONE HIT KO? Weird...

Lastly, my favorite other than Chansey prevo is the flytrap thing; it's so cute!

[ChanseyMaster]

masterryanx

N
RE:   Monday, 9/11, POP 4 Scans, Promo #34, Card Review

Exellion_Raichu said:
Abhorsen said:
-_-.... :(

I'm quite disappointed with the new Pokemon actually. They're all lame looking and are half based on previous pokemon in some way (unintentially probably). Seriously though... I think anyone here could do a better job at creating new Pokemon. Sorry Nintendo, but you'll have to prove yourself with new pokemon to catch my attention since all those news ones revealed look/appear to be quite lame.

I agree with all but Korinku... aka Lightning Kimba. He isn't exactly original, but a homage in pokemon to a great man, Osamu Tezuka, is realy nice to see. Heh, atleast it wasn't Mighty Atom "Astro Boy".

I am going to buy every product available of him and get every card. *Goes to buy new folder in anticipation*

Lol, I was just gonna say it reminds me of Kimba. ^ ^;

Anyway. I think these new Pokemon are pretty cool. My favorites would have to be ,the Chansey Pre-evo, Electric Kimba, that Fly-Trap guy, the dinos are pretty cool too.

CCloud

Aspiring Trainer
WPM, you have really outdone yourself. Woah, the POP list is.......awesome. The voices, they were as good as the last one, with the exception of May.

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
DUDES! When I heard Dark ball, I thought *A Dark Ball raises a Pokemon's power to the extreme. Come on out TYRANITAR!...* But I was mistaken:(

Holon's Hero

Aspiring Trainer
About the first gym leader. I believe that he will have some ice type pokemon, because the first three letters of his name (Hyo) means ice in japanese.

Fly-Gon

Come To The Dark Side
I think the new pokemon are awsome one of my favourites has to be the beaver look at those little chompers of death mwahahaha and hes cute!

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
Hrm... not impressed. :/ Lame-looking, indeed.

Diaruga as a Steel/Dragon and Parukia as a Water/Dragon? Are you sure they're not the other way round? >.< Well, you probably are. Still makes zello sense to me. ¬¬

beautiful-swablu

Aspiring Trainer
Why do they insist on more baby pokemon? Roselia is so rubbish and unpopular with a lot of people that I am surprised it is getting a prevo and an evolved form. If they are running out of ideas then I wouldn't mind suggesting some to the creators...

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Pearls are found in the ocean. Palkia = Water.
Diamonds are rocks. Remotely, you could say rocks = metals, since they sometimes have metals in them. Dialga = Steel.

And it's Dialga and Palkia, not Diaruga and Palukia. They have been romanized now. They are no longer Rukario or Buizeru.

ChanseyMaster

OH HAY LOL
Hmm, I was hoping Palukia would've been Steel/Dragon, but whatever. At least they're introducing new type combos.
But why do the have to make so many babies? Egg moves are cool and all, but they're annoying to get...I wish the programmers would just let you teach them those moves instead, :D. And the Roselia thing...it doesn't even look like Roselia whatsoever.

Also, look at the sprite for the flytrap. It looks EXTREMELY stupid.

[ChanseyMaster]

Espeon

Pokemon Co-ordinator
Why most of the latest generation seems to be way too cute...?
For me this generation have quite weird pokemon.Why i din see any pokemon that looks cool but most of them are tiny and small and cute.

Why would roselia need a pre evolution?That bud pokemon does not seem alike to roselia...
Maybe that flycapture pokemon will later own by Harley,its too scary and creepy for other trainer..i almost thought it was cacnea's pre evolution.
Can't wait to see the others.

bacon

!!!!!
Not sure why, but I feel that fly trap thing is going to be GOOD.

The legendary types, surely steel/water and psychic/steel? Blah.

As for the beaver thing... well, choice band ftw. (has a beasty ability ^-^; )

ArmaldoEX

Pokemon Rose Scripter
Well, I'm ABSOLUTELY depressed and disappointed with the new Pokemon. It's cool to see a Predicted-to-be Pineco's PRe-Evo, it looks quite Mysterious, and Mysterious = Good. Corobohshi really looks lame. "Oh, a Cricket! I'm so afraid!" Unless it gets better attacks and less-lame Evos, I think it sux.

beautiful-swablu

Aspiring Trainer
In the coro coro scans has anybody noticed that weird cat pokemon isn't in them? And if I remember correctly the chansey prevo had a different colour bottom in the other picture. I find it a bit weird that the cat wasnt there.

G

is koribooshi related to minomucchi,because the top of minomucchi looks like koribooshis ears twisted plus their names resemble like BOOSHI and MUCCHI

Golem King

Im back from the dead :D!
In the picture with Zugaidos by himself I noticed he was holding a DS lite. One half was black and had Diagura*, the other half is white with parukia

*I Hate the american name for the legendary pokemon so I will call them by their japanese name