Monday, 9/11, Too Much to List

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: Monday, 9/11, POP 4 Scans, Promo #34, Card Review

Wow his voice sounded like the old one and the new cards look pretty cool but a lot of basic cards in the set and only 1 EX? That is weird? Never seen a set with only 1 EX even a POP set.:)

Porygon

Strange Polygon Thing

Sarah needs to learn how to act surprised. :p

That Brock was freakishly close. And James' scream actually sounded correct for once.

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member

Yeah are you sure it is not the old brock?:)

Abhorsen

Offically retired

-_-.... :(

I'm quite disappointed with the new Pokemon actually. They're all lame looking and are half based on previous pokemon in some way (unintentially probably). Seriously though... I think anyone here could do a better job at creating new Pokemon. Sorry Nintendo, but you'll have to prove yourself with new pokemon to catch my attention since all those news ones revealed look/appear to be quite lame.

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
RE:  Monday, 9/11, POP 4 Scans, Promo #34, Card Review

xxashxx said:
Wow his voice sounded like the old one and the new cards look pretty cool but a lot of basic cards in the set and only 1 EX? That is weird? Never seen a set with only 1 EX even a POP set.:)
POP2: Celebi ex
POP3: Ho-oh ex.

Exellion_Raichu

More then Meets the Eye

Abhorsen said:
-_-.... :(

I'm quite disappointed with the new Pokemon actually. They're all lame looking and are half based on previous pokemon in some way (unintentially probably). Seriously though... I think anyone here could do a better job at creating new Pokemon. Sorry Nintendo, but you'll have to prove yourself with new pokemon to catch my attention since all those news ones revealed look/appear to be quite lame.

I agree with all but Korinku... aka Lightning Kimba. He isn't exactly original, but a homage in pokemon to a great man, Osamu Tezuka, is realy nice to see. Heh, atleast it wasn't Mighty Atom "Astro Boy".

I am going to buy every product available of him and get every card. *Goes to buy new folder in anticipation*

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
Charm on Blissey?!?O_O

Wow! Those Pokemon look cool... especialy that dinosaur one;D

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
O.O
OwO
OxO

What the...
The new Pokemon looks like... emm... looks like, not Pokemon anymore... XDDD
gimme back the Pokemon-look-thingie... XDD

Abomasnow-Man29

Abomasnow by Xous FTW
Well looks like the fossil pokemon have been revealed these two
Zugaidos (the pachycephalosaur): the Headbutt Pokemon. Type: Rock. Ability: Fantastic, which apparently blocks the opponent's ability. He learns Take Down and a new attack called Double Edged Headbutt, which is a rock-type version of Double Edge.
Tatetops (the yellow dinosaur): the Shield Pokemon. Types: Rock / Metal. Ability: Sturdy. It can learn Ancient Power and Metal Buster, which is a massively damaging Steel attack. (copied off main page)
I have not much to base this on except that they are both rock types and all fossil pokemon have been rock types also they are similar to dinosaurs as have some of the other fossil pokemon. As for the legendary I still like parukia better but I can see myself having a lot of diaruga.

bacon

!!!!!
What is there to say? I think all the non-baby pokes look ok, I wasn't expecting much as this is the fourth gen and ideas are running slim.

Is it just me, or does it look like the baby roselia should evolve into the baby pineco? I hope they aren't actually babies...

(pineco? wtf?)

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
the best B-day present EVER (well, I saw it on my B-day), BTW, the pokes look cool, the plant look freaky, the Chancey prevo actually looks nice, the lion looks ok, the probably roselia-prevo looks nice, and the pineapple probably evolves into that freak-plant
my bro actually pointed this out, the dinos (second picture, page1) will probably be the new fossil poke,s this will mean that we'll get more fossils, this will mean stall decks will become all-powerful, this will mean that there will be a card that discards trainers, this will...
anyways, fan club is reprinted, we can't search for basic with it anymore, NOOOOOOOOOO, one of the best unlimited trainers, gone, well, the picture looks nice (mew =F), and basics finally get another chance, it's not better then mentor, cause you need to put on the bench, but still, this will help a lot of basic decks (like most of mine) out a lot. *starts on the ultimate basic deck*

Abomasnow-Man29

Abomasnow by Xous FTW
RE:  Monday, 9/11, Too Much to List

cute-mew said:
the best B-day present EVER (well, I saw it on my B-day), BTW, the pokes look cool, the plant look freaky, the Chancey prevo actually looks nice, the lion looks ok, the probably roselia-prevo looks nice, and the pineapple probably evolves into that freak-plant
my bro actually pointed this out, the dinos (second picture, page1) will probably be the new fossil poke,s this will mean that we'll get more fossils, this will mean stall decks will become all-powerful, this will mean that there will be a card that discards trainers, this will...
anyways, fan club is reprinted, we can't search for basic with it anymore, NOOOOOOOOOO, one of the best unlimited trainers, gone, well, the picture looks nice (mew =F), and basics finally get another chance, it's not better then mentor, cause you need to put on the bench, but still, this will help a lot of basic decks (like most of mine) out a lot. *starts on the ultimate basic deck*

well the fan club is nice to get the five basic that have 110hp and i didn't think about the fossil pokemon that much in my first post but now it would be intresting to see what the fossil's will be. will they have a pokebody and what will their hp be, though to bad we can't use holon fossil or strange cave with them when the do get printed.

Arcanine 274

=/
only lv. 30? 0_o. that'll be weird.

wow the flytrap thing reminds me A LOT of Cacnea and Cacurne.

The new Pokemon that are learning all the really good moves look like Basics! They SHOULD be better looking, like a Stage 2 to learn a superawesomelycoolpowerful move like they are, but *sigh* evidently they're not *sigh again*

Well thanx for the update WPM. gj;)

Arcanine out.

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member

Tomokazu Komiya said:
xxashxx said:
POP2: Celebi ex
POP3: Ho-oh ex.

Those new Pokémon ROCK!!! Dinosaurs!!! Whoo!!! I hope that pachycephaloasur evolves.... I bet everyone who thought the Chansey prevo (can't remember any of their names) repents... Only one new type here, sadly... Steel/Dragon. Sheesh.

Thanks man I did not know there was only 1 EX to each set but the cards look pretty cool but a lot of basic pokemon a that.:)

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
Yeah it is weird but it is cool too.:)

dark vaporeon

metagross master
i don't like the new pokemon except the god pokemon that's about it the other pokemon there rediculoius. but that's my opion

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
Actually they are funny looking but like I said a few times now. They are pretty weird.:)