Monday, 7/23, Mysterious Treasures (DP 2) Pre-Release Dates, WPM's Gamestop Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sickens me that people get away with this cheating thing, at least my mood was brightened with the story of Gabe's (Penny Arcade), unfourtunatley I read them in reverse order (Which angers me completley that a good story was followed by lies and corruption).

Honestly WPM, I would have just quit, it's one thing to attempt to win a tournament but now your game is scared with a burning 1 point of loss on your game because of a cheater.

I would contact Nintendo or something (I dunno, I'm a little low on brain power right now, Nintendo just occured to me...), while I wish you could have defeated him utterly just to show him up, you could always think of it this way.

While he may have cheated and won, you could think of it this way, in his little peanut shapped mind (yeah I'm giving him a little too much credit about his brain size out of pity) he knows he sucks at games and needs to resort to cheating to win, and he knows in the future theres no Cheat code to succeed in life, so he does what he can now to deny the reality that when he's 22 years old he'll be jobless living on the streets selling himself off as a transvestite in order to get by on the rent on his tiny apartment that has a toilet in his kitchen because he's good at nothing else then being a weed smoking loser because he hung around retards at an early age and is such a failure at life his mother and father will wish they left him at an orphanage when he was bron.

Infact, scratch that last part, he probably was adopted, and even they don't love him, the parents where betting how long before they kill him.

Also, I'm sorry to say, if my co-worker (who's a nice woman but will snap in the slightest over stupid people like the G.I.C.) was there and saw what he did, she would have ripped his throat open.

No joke, she would be in jail, she would have murdered him.

So give the little failure his moment because he'll die of over dose when he's 25 anyway.

WOW did I get angry a second ago

Nanashii said:
While he may have cheated and won, you could think of it this way, in his little peanut shapped mind (yeah I'm giving him a little too much credit about his brain size out of pity) he knows he sucks at games and needs to resort to cheating to win, and he knows in the future theres no Cheat code to succeed in life, so he does what he can now to deny the reality that when he's 22 years old he'll be jobless living on the streets selling himself off as a transvestite in order to get by on the rent on his tiny apartment that has a toilet in his kitchen because he's good at nothing else then being a weed smoking loser because he hung around retards at an early age and is such a failure at life his mother and father will wish they left him at an orphanage when he was bron.

Someone needs a hug.

that seriously sucks dude, hope that guy gets fired. also, i think Pokemon should do this kind of stuff at EBgames, such a better store than gamestop, seriously.

Kamekaze_man said:
also, i think Pokemon should do this kind of stuff at EBgames, such a better store than gamestop, seriously.

Indeed it is. I dont know if it would make a difference though beacuse they seem to be owned by the same company, thats why they have both the Gamestop name and the EB Games name on the same sales bag.

ANYHOW
That really stinks. Terribly. I hope that this injustice is...justified.

An employee won the tourney I went to. He also had coaching, which makes the whole affair reek of rigging. A pro Sharker can easily mask a hacked team with amazing stats (just don't top the max stats listed in places like Serebii's dex, and don't give abilities and moves that are impossible) and I really think that's what happened here.

My Experience

Arriving in my gametop they were an hour behind.

There wii and PBR did not work the wi-fi had been turned off so there were no auto levels to 50 when I called to check the rules the day before they said 1 lv. 50 PER TEAM!!!!! THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE TEAM!!!!
So when we get there it is changed to 6 per team double battle. So when nothing worked they refused to do the open level room upstairs in the pokemon center. So we had a rock, paper, scissors tournament.

My uncle won. It turns out nintendo sent 1 t-shirt and 1 game and 1st place got the game.
My uncle already had the game but gave the one he won to me but decided he might want the t-shirt.
So the lady who ran the tourny about ripped my arm off taking the game away( she did it so fast that I just found out today that she was the one who took the game). If I knew it were her I would have not let her take it. I would have liked to see her try because I was the biggest(meanning tallest but I'm not a pencil though LOL) in the store with my 3 uncles about an inch under me. So sometime soon I will be contacting nintendo.

That was my wonderful gamestop *cringe* experience.

in the uk, the game JUST came out (ive had it for 3 months....)
at a tourny this morning, i got to the finals.
the first pokemon he used was magikarp. i thought i had it in the bag.
i used my porygon-z. used thunderbolt, and apparently, that was not very effective.
then, he swaped for caterpie. caterpie used fly......
all my pokemon (porygon-z, lucario and tyranitar) were killed by this killer caterpie.
i didnt get top prize, even though i complained until my month was dry.

can someone help on how to play onli using the redshark? and when is the release of the new version..

This is not the right place to ask these kind of questions. You might want to read the rules and the newbie guide (check the site discussion forum) before posting.

Also, this is a dead thread, so I'll have to lock it.

*locky*

c-m has gone insane, please forgive this temporary set back. We will buy a new one soon.

*locked*

thread logs said:
cute-mew :F 1st Nov 2007, 23:56 Thread Closed Thread: Monday, 7/23, Mysterious Treasures (DP 2) Pre-Release Dates, WPM's Gamestop Experience
Forum: PokéBeach News Capsules

cute-mew :F 1st Nov 2007, 23:56 Thread Opened Thread: Monday, 7/23, Mysterious Treasures (DP 2) Pre-Release Dates, WPM's Gamestop Experience
Forum: PokéBeach News Capsules

See the time? When I lock something without posting a lock post, it re-opens the thread directly after posting, NOT MY FAULT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back