Monday, 7/16, Darkrai Pokemon Player Club Promo, New D/P Tins, Happy Birthday PokeBeach!

Psychic Pokemon Master

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Monday, 7/16, Darkrai Pokemon Player Club Promo

Well, all I can say the card is kinda good...
Shadow of Darkness may help a little bit if your Active Pokemon is something like Crobat ex but the sad thing is it can't "help" Dark Resolve...

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
RE: Monday, 7/16, Darkrai Pokemon Player Club Promo

Yay! Another way too expensive Japanese card!

It's a bit suspicious though, umbreon* and darkrai are both dark, I think there's some conspiracy behind this...

The card itself is pretty decent, not over-powered, just usable to an extend.

Oh, and happy Birthday!

Psychic Pokemon Master

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Monday, 7/16, Darkrai Pokemon Player Club Promo, New D/P Tins

Ok, looks like WPM just added another news...
Nice DP tins, maybe they should give the LV X version rather than the normal ones... :p

EDIT: Happy Belated Birthday PokeBeach... :D:D:D

Noobnerd

~I see a little silhouetto of a man~
"Happy Birthday!" if you want!

I didn't really say it, more like typed it...

Gee, WPM sure has been true to his words.

Draekfist

I pwn noobz
RE: Monday, 7/16, Darkrai Pokemon Player Club Promo, New D/P Tins, Happy Birthday Pok

I say they should use cards u cant get in packs in the tins. You can easily get these cards in the starter decks. Happy Birthday Pokebeach. ( even though you were never technicaly born)

ry sneas and toto RULE!

Rhydon,Sneasel and water lover
Yay, a translation, I bought the cards a couple days ago on ebay(yet to recive). Now I know what it says, lol. Oh, Happy Birthday PB ^_^

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The tins look pretty sweet and also yesterday was the official opening day anniversy of Safcofield. The Homebase of the Seaatle Mariners. It has been around for 8 years now. To all you Mariners fans.:)

Lil Brother

Getting into the beach theme, Ash?
Yay, happy birthday! 8D

The new tins are pretty boring and expected imho. I'm kinda hoping for Dialga/Palkia/Giratina next.

masterryanx

N
Happy Birthday PokeBeach! Here's to many many more years!

Anyway, so the new 10,000 pointer is Darkrai, big suprise there, huh? Hopefully we'll get this card in America, somehow...

Nice tins, I wonder if they'll have decent packs...

Noobnerd

~I see a little silhouetto of a man~
How ironic, they don't make the Tins out of tin, they use stainless steel and randomly place a bunch of random cards inside. :/

"Happy Birthday!" if you want!