Monday, 7/13, More Mysterious Treasure Scans, Pokemon Trainer SSBB, Mystery Dungeon 2

Zaroco

._.
When I first read the beginning I thought you were actually fighting as the trainer, ok.....that would be weird.

But it's pretty cool if you can be three different guys, sort of like Sheik and Zelda.

I've got some DP2 cards in japanese and that's great cause they haven't come out where I live yet :D.

The first Mystery Dungeon game was a success (though I didn't like it that much) , now it has a different purpose (I always thought rescuring was funny).

Jigglypuff13

I really need to change this
All of the new cards look brilliant. Why couldn't they have made Night Maintenance be called Nightly Garbage Run? It woulds make my life a lot easier, but oh well.
The Pokémon trainer should be fighting (as in, not get their Pokémon to fight for him) as that would be so funny! Oh well, we can't have everything. I would ask which one will be the best, but I think everyone can tell that it will be Charizard.

P

Pukachi

Excellent scans, as usual. The 'Trainer' is obviously Red, wonder if they'll name him that. I loved Mystery Dungeon, hope this one is as good or better than the first.

Also, something interesting: the screenshot of the two Shinx. The one on the right appears to be effeminate(what with the flower and the eyelashes and all), yet look at the hindpaws.

Togeshroob

Shroobs > Humans
Wait, is the commercial the one with Piplup and Pikachu? My computer is being mean, and it won't let me see it. If so, that's been out for quite a long time now. -_-

And, just when you think that a game can't get any better....They make it better!

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
I woke up today, and my bro ran towards me saying something about Pokémon Trainer being in SSBB, I'm like, "WHA?!", I figured every special attack would be a Pokémon, which would just be lame, then, I check the SBB dojo, and was so relieved, I <3 Ivy, I might just ditch Jiggly or Zelda and start playing with it :p
About the scans, yes, night maintenance should not be just a trainer, but whatever, nothing much to say here.
I like what I've seen so far about MD2, I might just pre-order it from Japan, it's not like you NEED to be able to read the text or anything, and I still have nightmares staring a talking squirtle o_O

Togeshroob

Shroobs &gt; Humans
It's going to be awesome that each of the Pokemon you can use has their each unique moveset and abilities. But really, if the trainer fought, then that would really defeat the purpose of Pokemon battling for humans. -_- Also, what in the world would his attacks be?!

Anyways, could anyone tell me if the Mystery Dungeon video was the one with Piplup and Pikachu?

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
Advanced Member
I wonder if each of the Pokemon he sends out have their own special moves. Hopefully, they don't just use the standard moves. I was actually suspecting a character like that, though, I don't know why they have been focusing on the 3rd Generation. :/

Togeshroob

Shroobs &gt; Humans
Kevin: They'd have to have different movesets. :D

MOT6K: Well, if so, that movie has been out for a very long time now. :F Sorry, WPM.

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer
I'll get Darkness Expedition when it come buy some pack and wait for brawl which is in about I don't know how many month

masterryanx

N
This should be an interesting character, I can't wait to play as the Pokemon Trainer!

And I can't wait for Mystery Dungeon 2, it looks like a great game!

xxashxx

&quot;Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon&quot;
Elite Member
Advanced Member
That is awesome that Ash made it to the game but they should have done Venusaur and Blastoise for the starters and use the other 2 Pokemon as throwable Pokemon. The scans look pretty cool and I can't wait for the Mysterious treasures set.:)

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
It's not Ash, it's Pokémon trainer, also known as Red, Ash is an anime-character, not a video-game character. And I like that fact that they had 3 different stages, instead of just 3 power-houses or 3 weaklings, Ivysaur is one of my favourite Pokémon, which is probably why I'll use Pokemon trainer a lot, I sure hope they don't give him terrible special moves or anything...

pichu brothers

Aspiring Trainer
Togeshroob said:
Also, what in the world would his attacks be?!
"Pokéball Throw"
"Hat Wind"
"Bag Smash"

The video of Piplup adn Pikachu is a video of PMD2. It shows the Pokémon Hungry, both at the beach, a flood, and Uxie appearing.

xxashxx

&quot;Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon&quot;
Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: Monday, 7/13, More Mysterious Treasure Scans, Pokemon Trainer SSBB, Mystery Dunge

cute-mew :F said:
It's not Ash, it's Pokémon trainer, also known as Red, Ash is an anime-character, not a video-game character. And I like that fact that they had 3 different stages, instead of just 3 power-houses or 3 weaklings, Ivysaur is one of my favourite Pokémon, which is probably why I'll use Pokemon trainer a lot, I sure hope they don't give him terrible special moves or anything...

He sure looks a lot like Ash to just be called Pokemon trainer. I am glad you can even play as Charizard once he is selected.:)