Monday, 6/5, Next Modified, Furthest Ends Translations

CloudLink

Aspiring Trainer
Member
Awsome!
Deoxys was one of my most fave sets and I was pretty bummed since we never got any Emerald here and wouldn't have much to use, but this is great news!

The next set will be all Delta Species, hmmmm?
sounds interesting...
The Quake and Seal counters, are they just different looking Poison and Burn Counters?

I can't wait!
Oh nevermind, yes I can... I'm pretty broke at the moment, parent problems, and I graduate from High School this Saturday...
gah, so much going on...

I wonder if I'll still be alive by the time this set comes out :p

Peace...
 

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Member
Hmmm. DX-on is a little unexpected, yet not surprising. It's like they hear all my desperate pleas and keeps Magcargo in so we all dont have to use Porygon2 :rolleyes:

Anyway, Jirachi is still in there and (what i've seen on pokegym, etc) people still think that Jirachi+T2 decks will be awesome... umm, no. The fact that T2-Jirachi decks just lost their most important trainer, Swoop Teleporter, makes Jirachi less valuble and not as useful, since T2 wont be T2 anymore.

It's sad to see some of the trainers gone from TRR and HL but we still have some good trainers out there, what is left of them anyway.
 

Mjadex123

Member
Let we make a farewall post to a list of our favourite cards?

I only list very good cards that we going to miss...

Hidden Legends
1. Electrode
2. Milotic
3. Gorebyss
4. Metang (#21)
5. Ninetales (#22)
6. Lanturn
7. Rhydon
8. Beldum (#54 - but it still returns as Trainer Kit 2)
9. Feebas
10. Voltorb
11. Vulpix
12. ATM Ice
13. ATM Rock
14. ATM Steel
15. Ancient Tomb
16. Desert Ruins
17. Island Cave
18. Magnetic Storm
19. Steven's Advice
20. Ninetales ex
21. Registeel ex

Fire Red and Leaf Green
1. Beedrill
2. Ditto
3. Marowak
4. Nidoking
5. Nidoqueen
6. Pidgeot
7. Victreebel
8. Nidorina
9. Nidorino
10. Parasect
11. Pidgeotto
12. Porygon
13. Wartortle
14. Magikarp
15. Nidoran f
16. Nidoran m
17. Paras
18. Pidgey
19. Squirtle (#82)
20. Voltorb
21. Weedle
22. EXP All
23. Life Herb
24. Mt Moon
25. Pokedex
26. VS Seeker
27. Blastoise ex
28. Charizard ex
29. Electrode ex
30. Venusaur ex
31. Moltres ex
32. Zapdos ex

Team Rocket Returns
1. Dark Ampharos
2. Dark Electrode
3. Dark Marowak
4. Dark Slowking
5. Dark Steelix
6. Dark Dragonite
7. Dark Tyranitar (#19)
8. Dark Tyranitar (#20)
9. Dark Dragonair (#31)
10. Dark Flaaffy
11. Dark Pupitar (#40)
12. Magmar
13. Dratini (#52)
14. Koffing
15. Larvitar (#62)
16. Copycat
17. Pokemon Retriever
18. POW Hand extenstion
19. Rocket Admin
20. Rocket Hideout
21. Rocket Misson
22. Rocket Pokeball
23. Rocket Tricky Gym
24. Surpirse Time Machine
25. Swoop Teleporter
26. Venture Bomb
27. R Energy
28. R Mewtwo ex
29. R Sneasel ex
30. Here come Team Rocket.


All of the good ones is going to a good place, say thank you to these cards for having a great spotlight for the past 2 years...
 

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
Member
New status effects, and we'll be keeping some of our searchers? Even though they're hindered by the loss of TRR, it's still awesome. =D

Hmm, might be enough to reinterest me in the TCG...
 

Arcanine 274

=/
Member
ah great.  another year of having to put up with Mewtrick :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

crap  this sux.  Jirachi is still there, but Manectric ex.  ugh.

Arcanine out.
 

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
Member
Looks like Tyranical Power lives :D

But too bad Mewtric will still be here:( But it's not that good.
 

Heavenly Spoon

Just this guy, you know?
Advanced Member
Member
WHAT, nice for all those super decks, but, well, macargo will still stay, and so will jirachi, I taught all those rather broken DX-cards where going to leave, ah, well, nice to know.
I SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE :p, ah, well, ... WHAAAAAAAAA earthquake, :p just kidding. Well, we still have 3006, or maybe even 2106... if your kid has a 666 tattoo when it is born, KILL IT :p

Too bad for your fridge, uh, modem, WPM, well, I hope you'll get another one soon.
 

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Member
Mewtric is overrated, dont think it's unbeatable. With all the new cards coming out it will probably water it down alot.

Like I said before, Jirachi = pretty much useless w/o Swoop. Nowhere near as effective as it was before.
 

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
Member
Yeah it is. The only reason it did so well at that Regionals is because it was such a surprise. It's really bad in the late game in my opinion.
 

Psylight_Hao

Ghost
Member
As the past rotation we'll be saying good bye to most arquetypes and popular strategies but, more are to come, Crystal Guardians and "furthest" are looking pretty good, new mechanics quake and seal, with the first I think i counter that makes damage every time a Pokémon attack, the second one could be interesting Seal but waht attacks, poke power-bodies, may be will see a lot of control decks in the future;
 

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
Member
RE:  Monday, 6/5, Next Modified, Furthest Ends Translations

cute-mew said:
WHAT, nice for all those super decks, but, well, macargo will still stay, and so will jirachi, I taught all those rather broken DX-cards where going to leave, ah, well, nice to know.
I SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE :p, ah, well, ... WHAAAAAAAAA earthquake, :p just kidding. Well, we still have 3006, or maybe even 2106... if your kid has a 666 tattoo when it is born, KILL IT :p

Too bad for your fridge, uh, modem, WPM, well, I hope you'll get another one soon.

Well, where I am, the apocalypse is still going to be going on for 9 more hours... so I'm not a survivor yet! :p

Let's see... EX Deoxys still there, huh? Ugh. I'm getting SOOOO sick of this set... the reverse holos are horrifying. >_<

New special conditions? Great. Now the card game is turning away from the video games it was based on...  They could have given us a freeze condition, or maybe curse or attract, but no. "Quake" and "Seal". Ugh.

And... 100% DELTA SPECIES???!!!?!?!?!?!? NO REGULAR POKEMON??!?! AAAAH!!! Oh well.... at least we now know that Typhlosion, Meganium, and Feraligatr aren't confined to gimmick sets like Unseen Forces. Hooray for the 2nd Gen.!
 

Heavenly Spoon

Just this guy, you know?
Advanced Member
Member
RE:   Monday, 6/5, Next Modified, Furthest Ends Translations

Tomokazu Komiya said:
cute-mew said:
I SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE :p, ah, well, ... WHAAAAAAAAA earthquake, :p just kidding. Well, we still have 3006, or maybe even 2106... if your kid has a 666 tattoo when it is born, KILL IT :p
Well, where I am, the apocalypse is still going to be going on for 9 more hours... so I'm not a survivor yet! :p
well, everyone, you can always use this pict in your sign
apocalypse6lq.gif

here's the URL: http://img317.imageshack.us/img317/6616/apocalypse6lq.gif
well, if 06/06/06 ended for you :p

ON TOPIC: didn't we already knew that the set would be all delta. and 11/pack, that's going to change for us, right?
and i didn't notice the quake counter thingy, well, I can't wait, would it damage benched Pokémon, or maybe even all Pokémon in play.
 

Pokemunkulys

Pokebeach Veteran
Member
RE:  Monday, 6/5, Next Modified, Furthest Ends Translations

GODZILLA said:
Looks like Tyranical Power lives :D

But too bad Mewtric will still be here:( But it's not that good.

Dark Tyranitar was in TRR.:p
I can't wait for "furthest" all delta? awesome!
 

Lord9511

...
Member
Haha, I'll still be able to play with my Ludicargo xDDDD!!!!

Anyway, DELTA Pokémon-ex? How will they fit that into a card?
 

psyblazer_ex

#1 Demyx Fan!
Member
RE:   Monday, 6/5, Next Modified, Furthest Ends Translations

Tomokazu Komiya said:
cute-mew said:
WHAT, nice for all those super decks, but, well, macargo will still stay, and so will jirachi, I taught all those rather broken DX-cards where going to leave, ah, well, nice to know.
I SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE :p, ah, well, ... WHAAAAAAAAA earthquake, :p just kidding. Well, we still have 3006, or maybe even 2106... if your kid has a 666 tattoo when it is born, KILL IT :p

Too bad for your fridge, uh, modem, WPM, well, I hope you'll get another one soon.

Well, where I am, the apocalypse is still going to be going on for 9 more hours... so I'm not a survivor yet! :p

Let's see... EX Deoxys still there, huh? Ugh. I'm getting SOOOO sick of this set... the reverse holos are horrifying. >_<

New special conditions? Great. Now the card game is turning away from the video games it was based on...  They could have given us a freeze condition, or maybe curse or attract, but no. "Quake" and "Seal". Ugh.

And... 100% DELTA SPECIES???!!!?!?!?!?!? NO REGULAR POKEMON??!?! AAAAH!!! Oh well.... at least we now know that Typhlosion, Meganium, and Feraligatr aren't confined to gimmick sets like Unseen Forces. Hooray for the 2nd Gen.!
You know its probably likely to happen that in diamond and pearl quake and seal will be statue problems.
 
Top