Monday, 6/26, PokeBeach goes to Turkey, EX CG News

nigafiga

Gues Whos Back!
Kururu said:
What's the point of posting dub episodes on Bitorrent when Pocket Monsters already does the day after the episode airs?

And don't hate Turkey everybody, hate the hackers.

Let me gues, you are from Turkey, right?

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
RE:   Monday, 6/26, PokeBeach goes to Turkey, EX CG News

nigafiga said:
Kururu said:
What's the point of posting dub episodes on Bitorrent when Pocket Monsters already does the day after the episode airs?

And don't hate Turkey everybody, hate the hackers.
Let me gues, you are from Turkey, right?
well, he's right, we're not going to become racists just because our forum got hacked (right?)

Kronar

Blossoming Faker
hackers must die *hires assassins to kill them* but seriously, good thing WPM backed up everything. another forum im on keeps getting these people that make an account that has like some random blog and no other info, and they never post. stupid spammers.

for the CG info: i wish that we got more than one delta ex. but were getting delta ex'es in furthest ends so its ok.

To WPM: do we have any new D/P info latly? It seems like their should be some cause its been a while.

Papi/Manny

Fixing=definately delayed, maybe done?
I also spammed their threads and most likely got banned for it (I was wicked pissed as starting cussing). Nice work WPM getting pokebeach back up...these people are really dumb though. I mean, your going to give the hacked site your forum address?? ;/ Hope they get taken down, good luck kronar.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
^ but, if we hack them (not that I can), they can't hack anymore, so the worlds has freed from those hackers (or they start over, find out PB did it, and hack us again...)
yeah, let's not hack them, seems the safest.

kravenace

Cynthia is <3
blizz.hack is working on taking down that site and their ip adress to be filled with viruses and also their pc's
i got damn so mad i called my brother and they started working on it

darkrayquaza

R.I.P.
oh yeah WPM you can use youtube.com to upload episodes.
About the hackers i tried today to go to their fourms but its safe cause it askes you about your username and password.
Edit:They might be people that were banned from this site and wanted revnge.

hookshot_umbreon

Rarely Posts Forum Member
My thoughts on the -eon *s: WHEN (not 'if') we get them, we'll get the original 3 (Flare, Jolt, Vapor) & the 2 2nd gen (Esp, Umbr) in 2 sets, kinda like their Pokémon-ex forms.

Also, yay for backup & i have no real opinion on the episodes.

Suraako

Elemental Master
That hacker thing got me a bit worried too!

And the CG cards look like they're gonna have quite an impact on the metagame...

And,
Kururu said:

Gotta agree with ya there. The only reason I don't do that is because I thought I could save hd space by watching the eps here. Ah well. Sooner or later we'll see those new eps on CN anyway.

DukeFireBird

Jirachi Freak
an update for the info about the hackers...heres the server and IP address info
[COPY/PASTE]
Host: cache-ntc-ab09.proxy.aol.com
İp adresiniz: 207.200.116.73 Kayıt alındı.

Start the emails!!!

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I read it but I meant for his whole computer that's all.:)

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

I choose you Ninja Brian!
I was sooo worried when this happened. :(

I like posted on 3 sites asking if anyone could help or e-mail you about what happend.

Serrbii.net sent a anti-virus program

Pe2k.com said I should call the police

Pokecommunity.com didn't do anything...:(

but you handeled the problem perfectly...even though i was freaking out :(

GreatFox

playing = believing
If anything, this serves as a freindly reminder to always keep all you apps, back-ends, and OSs up-to-date. This is the main reason why so many security patches and updates are released for... well, everything.