Monday, 5/15, Better Diamond/Pearl Pics

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Tomorrow or Wednesday night. I am studying for my IB Psych test now. I did record the episode, though. :p

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I hope the game will play like the past versions.:) Oh I will not be online for a few days so I will post when I can.:)

Garion the Bonsly

Buddies with jayh272416
It seems Diamond and pearl have added real roads (For cars) in this, i'm not implying that there will be Road transport besides bikes and walking/running in the game, I just think it's cool.

Also, with the clearer screenshots, i definently do want D/P now! Now I want D/P even more now!

hummers2187

Aspiring Trainer
looks like diamond will be repersented by a water pokemon and pearl a fire or fighting pokemon, based oin their logos

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I don't think that is necessarily true. I think they are basing them off the colors of actual diamonds and pearls. White diamonds are whitish-bluish, as the logo shows, and pearls are pinkish-whitish, as the Diamond logo shows.

And yet again, we have another Red-Blue relationship.

Red/Blue
Ruby/Sapphire
Diamond/Pearl

^ all the same sort of colors.

cabby2

Aspiring Trainer
These screenshots are a lot better than the ones shown in Coro Coro. It finally shows how the DS is supposed to handle Pokemon. Nice and Bright. The one it which the player's Munchlax was battling the opponits's Manyula is a lot better.

Say it Loud, Say it Proud.

Dr. Thinker

Aspiring Trainer
I'm just enter thinking mode....

What ifthe field screens are bottom screen--and the menu is at the top, but you switch screens when you feel like it.

Logging off,
Dr. Thinker

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
Because the field is so basic for Pokemon, you could make the touch screen the field or the menu. Making it the field would mean that they'd need to scrap the grid system (ie. make movement like say, Zelda GB/GBA games), but it'd be cool. But I get the feeling the touchscreen will be the menu. Switching if you like it... I doubt it... it's just more coding, and I'd prefer they put that memory elsewhere.. :/

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
jappielaven said:
This is not a place for introducing yourself. You should post here

I like this scan better, but even so, nothing special in this better image.
I thought that I would find something new that i can't find in CoroCoro scans :p

Arcanine 274

=/
RE:  Monday, 5/15, Better Diamond/Pearl Pics

cute-mew said:
... soon, I hope, WPM promised them for last week or so.
We're waiting :D
lol cute-mew. I must have missed that update. ANYWAY *accentuates* i love the screen shots, and i'll definitely be the first person in line at Circuit City when D/P comes out, with my $30 in hand. :D