Monday, 4/3, Grrrrr....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

Aspiring Trainer
Yes saying that im jsut a jealous person and insulting & berating me isnt bashing, its just a public opinion

KS, you're a brown nosing weasel...not bashing, just a public opinion

See how stupid that is? IT BLATANTLY IS BASHING

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Why should I accept your "olive branch" if you can't even hold up to what you say?

As for your second point, I only post in reaction to you. If you wouldn't bash me or my site out of the blue, we wouldn't have any of these problems, now would we? And I wouldn't even call it bashing. The only times I have posted about your site were concerning Lucario's names and your use of the incorrect "Rukario."

Oh, the link to his site and the use of his name in the original post wasn't enough? What does he want, a photo of himself on the page along with Taylor?

And I still would love to see the reason why you would go and say all of those things in your own chat room, allow people to say those things, and yet want me to accept a peace offer from you. I want to hear an explanation of this. And you get mad at King Shuckle for giving me that log because it's going to start trouble? MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T BE SAYING THESE THINGS IN THE FIRST PLACE. Did you ever think of that instead of pinning your blame on him?

Serebii

Aspiring Trainer
I can hold up what I say thanks. You're just causing problems now, I'm trying to bloody end it. For christs sake

And for the last time, everyone who knows Japanese properly knows Rukario is an acceptable translation ¬¬

Now I really have to go for this presentation..and thanks for banning me, and then unbanning me...really helps your case

King Shuckle

Aspiring Trainer
Who said I gave you the log? >.> <.<

Uh, Joe, you trying to use my logic on me doesn't work. Unlike what you said, what I said was the truth. It was just the way WPM feels about you and yout site. Get over it and move on. But I am curious as to why you said all of those things? Why would do it behind his back? How sick of a human being are you?

You want to end it Joe? Then answer one simple question.

WHY DID YOU BASH WPM ON YOUR CHATROOM BEHIND HIS BACK? It's not that complicated.

Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
It wasn't just you. I was messing with the permissions since I just upgraded all the mods to supermods. I messed up something and restored the settings.

Anyways, AS LONG AS YOU AGREE not to post ANYTHING ELSE bad about my site, even if it is bad, I won't say anything else about you. Do we have a deal here?

Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I restored the forum since I screwed up the settings. Any posts made in that short period of time probably went bye-bye.

Serebii

Aspiring Trainer
Go for it, just leave me and my site out of your updates even if we have conflicting views on something

Malocide

Mewtwo User
oh wierd nice new cans... so we solving thigs with serrbii yet or do I have to go virtully slap some people?

Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Alright. And what will you do if your mods openly bash me like that again, such as EE, who never goes to my site yet bases an April Fools joke on all of his views? Will you silence them?

Lionheart

Retribution Paladin &gt; You
Serebii said:
I can hold up what I say thanks. You're just causing problems now, I'm trying to bloody end it. For christs sake

And for the last time, everyone who knows Japanese properly knows Rukario is an acceptable translation ¬¬

Now I really have to go for this presentation..and thanks for banning me, and then unbanning me...really helps your case

Well, it seems that youre the one causing trouble by bashing this site in the first place. As I said, its irrelevant who gets what information, as long as its correct, and youre quiet childish for starting a stupid war over who got what first. WPM has every right to retaliate, as he doesnt deserve this crap. All WPM has done is supplied us with correct information, and you go around bashing the site because you think hes ripping the info off? Thats just sad...dont you have anything else better to do with your time? God damn, just get on with your life and stop bashing people...IMO, youre just jealous, that WPM actually has more fans than you.

Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Well then, I guess we will settle this tomorrow. I need to sleep. However, I want to settle it in this thread, so that everyone will be able to see that we both agreed to not bashing each other, among other things.

*locks thread temporarily*

Please do not bring this discussion outside of this thread, anyone. That includes you, Joe. Let's keep it in one place.

Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Discussion is back open. Joe, are you going to stop talking about me and my site behind my back?

King Shuckle

Aspiring Trainer
(2:45:14) <Serebii> Dugtrio is having an evolution in DP
(2:45:29) <Shadow{Away}> ...righ
(2:45:30) <Shadow{Away}> t
(2:45:43) <Serebii> my secret nintendo source told me
(2:45:44) <Serebii> :p
(2:45:55) <Shroodles> News Flash: The Diglett line is finally studied enough to reveal how the frekain' hell it scratches with it's nose
(2:46:11) <Serebii> na diglett has a small body with claws
(2:46:12) <Kiori> XD
(2:46:13) <Shadow{Away}> Joe - the sock puppet named George doesn't count :<
(2:46:30) <Kiori> more like
(2:46:47) <Kiori> The Ookido disguising himself as a Diglett in one of Pokesho's comic strips doesn't count :<
(2:47:06) <Serebii> L aughing O ut L oud

You know Joe, it really doesn't help the issue when you mock someone. Shame on you.

Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Seems like he is jealous. If he would get out to some Pokemon events, maybe he would get the same info too. I know if he did, he would post it.

King Shuckle

Aspiring Trainer
And I know he can't use school as an excuse. You go to school, and you still go to events. You talk about how hectic things are in school and yet you still manage to go to events. Good time management WPM. But do Pokemon events exist in the UK? Thats where Joe lives after all.

Serebii

Aspiring Trainer
KS, when you're at University doing a Bachelor's Degree and getting a First in it, then you can say about Time Management, cacky cacky High School is in no way as time consuming as doing a Bachelor's Degree. I put in over 70 hours a week just doing work for/or at Uni

Now, just to do some more defending of myself before we get down to business

Lionheart said:
Serebii said:

Well, it seems that youre the one causing trouble by bashing this site in the first place. As I said, its irrelevant who gets what information, as long as its correct, and youre quiet childish for starting a stupid war over who got what first. WPM has every right to retaliate, as he doesnt deserve this crap. All WPM has done is supplied us with correct information, and you go around bashing the site because you think hes ripping the info off? Thats just sad...dont you have anything else better to do with your time? God damn, just get on with your life and stop bashing people...IMO, youre just jealous, that WPM actually has more fans than you.

You what? I didn't start the bashing, WPM did...I dont care who gets what first unlike what WPM thinks and WPM doesnt have more fans than me, his site gets what, 2,000 unique a day? Mine gets 34,000 so drop it.

And just FYI, I have in no way instigated any of this. Firstly WPM made this post:

WPM said:
Just running in real quick - school's been keeping me busy as usual. The scans will be down for a couple of days as I am changing around the filing system to organize the scans better in their directories. They will be back very soon. I will try to update soon with news, even though it has been a bit dry lately, so check back in a few days for an update. In terms of new scans, I have been working on EX Ruby
and Sapphire and it is looking good so far. Expect those up within the next week or two. I will try to do as many sets as possible as soon as possible. (gosh, how long have I been saying that?) Well, when you are one high school student running a site like this all by yourself, it's always going to be a hard thing to do. I might have to enlist some help in doing news updates soon, as people in the commenting
system complained I have not been doing too many updates lately (which is true).
Also, some quick rules about the commenting system that I think should be enforced since now I know what to expect from you guys when you post:
1. Do not flame against a person or a website.
2. Do not ask to have content put up.
3. Do not post as me.
4. Do not post if you are from my school trying to SPAM up everything. (Lance, George, Jesse, that means you three)
5. Do not complain about lack of updates or ask to be an upcoming news reporter here.
6. ONLY!!! talk about the current news/update story, or anything about PokeBeach in general.
Well, that is it for today. Time to get back to homework...

http://pokebeach.com/index.php?start_from=152&ucat=&archive=&subaction=&id=& <-- found here

Now despite that, as you can see by these posts, unprovoked attacks occur which is WHAT I defend myself from and after he posts it, thats when I started insulting WPM, not before

http://pokebeach.com/index.php?start_from=64&ucat=&archive=&subaction=&id=&
http://pokebeach.com/index.php?start_from=56&ucat=&archive=&subaction=&id=&
http://pokebeach.com/index.php?start_from=32&ucat=&archive=&subaction=&id=&

And these are just a few examples, there are more on BMG and even on my site SPP of WPM instigating it and me just stepping in to defend myself

--------------------------------------

To put it blunt WPM, I don't care who gets what first or if anyone goes to some event, I really don't give a rats ass, I just do this site as a hobby as it looks good on my resume, what I don't like is having to waste time with people posting unconfirmed information as fact...do you see what I'm getting at?

I don't want any fueds and all that, I just wnat bygones to be bygones.

Now I gotta go to Uni in a few so this post will probably be deleted again

Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Are you drunk, Joe? What the heck does that first news story have anything to do with anything? That has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with you, and I don't see why you are posting that when it is ABSOLUTELY IRRELEVANT to this entire situation.

And what do you mean "so this post will probably be deleted again?" I haven't deleted any of your posts. Why are you lying?

And to put it blunt in my way, you need to stop bashing me. I haven't bashed you in a loong time, yet you continue to bash me, EVEN TODAY and YESTERDAY. You also HAVE NOT responded to why you said those things in the chat room. Were you caught red-handed? I think so. If YOU want these things to stop, YOU need to change, not me. YOU are causing the trouble now.

Serebii

Aspiring Trainer
No, what the post was stating was a double standard through you telling people not to bash other people & sites but you going on and doing it

And I didn't bash you today or yesterday, I was just messing with the chat members...I also told them there was a Ranger game coming for the cube that uses the free hand controller to circle the Pokémon in the same vein that Hinata uses the Capture Styler in the Anime...not once were you mentioned.

And you did bash me, a short time ago...if you do not wish to count the instances here, there was an instance on BMG a couple of weeks ago, which ended up with the BMG staff defending me gainst you and you saying you were leaving BMG forever

I am causing no trouble, you are and as I said, I just want things to stop and not continue and I only post stuff like this to defend myself

Status
Not open for further replies.