Monday, 4/3, Grrrrr....

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
That really stinks. I never knew serebii was like that. I just use his site for news and I never go to his forums and I think this is the best site for pokemon so far. Maybe that is why he is 2nd on my list of sites because there are people like that but this the best sit and WPM Trust me your news is 100% ALL TRUE and I would never doubt you because your the best. I give credit to everyone that helps you too.:)

D.N.A

Aspiring Trainer
Pokebeach all the way. What false of info have we received yet??? I say we keep on listening to WPM and his contacts and go by what they say. There's no reason why we should listen too nobody's from other forums. I back you fully WPM. POKEBEACH ALL THE WAY!!!

Lionheart

Retribution Paladin > You
I go to EVERY pokemon site I can find...and al the info I have found here has been most accurate, and it doesnt matter who had the information first, I mean, for the love of god, its not going to mtter as long as its true. WPM, dont worry about them, theyre most likely a bunch of 30 year old overwieght nerds who just flame becuase they cant find shit all else to do. If im wrong, I dont care...theyre acting like it...Im pretty sure people understand where im going here. They dont have lives, and take it out on people who are working for the fans, because they cant get the information first. I have people like that at my school, and I just simply ignore them. Im sure every member here realises what a great site this is, and the forum is really good, not so much for the pros (no offence), but people who need more information on the games. Its more of a 'help me' place than discussion. IMO thats good though, because this way, no one flames anyone if theyre wrong, whereas on full on discussion boards, where no help us given, if youre wrong, you get flamed HARD. Ive seen it all the time, and its stupid. But, as I said, dont let those losers get to you. The members here know whats right from wrong, and if ANYONE here agrees with those losers on SPPf (can someone give me a link...I feel like I want to do some flaming), you shouldnt be here.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I have at least 100 sites and they all have good news and don't lie but pokebeach is first for the news and WPM you have created the #1 pokemon site on the net and I go here before I go any where else because you are the best and you have the most reliable news. Keep up the good work and I will always come here first for pokemon news.:)

WPM I'm sorry that serebii's people are treating you so bad and I wonder why they are doing that because if they were posting stuff on my site (which I don't have one.) I defenitly would ban them I just don't know why they are doing this and I feel sorry for you and I will always go with your news first like I have done in the past because you work so hard to put it together and sometimes you squeeze it so at least we get something even if you don't have time which is pretty cool. I know they are doing it to make fun of you but it is not worth listening to and remember what you put here we will always believe even if you post a joke to make us laugh we would believe it because we know you have so little time and try to get the news to us even at the late hours of the night. That's what counts is you and what is here on the site and whatever anyone else puts on their forums doesn't matter it is what is here that counts and I will always be on your side.:)

+ Cascade Gonpory inc. +

soul of the eastern sky
i check out this site before i even bother checking the official www.pokemon-card.com site, coz i know this site will have cooler scans and info on the upcoming japanese sets.. and i totally agree about poeple going on forums to check out sites.. why wouldn't they.. it just seems logical, they are the official creators, they are just keeping an eye on stuff, to see how people think and to get idea's

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
That's ridiculous.. *looks at past news*
Hmm, isn't that strange.. nothing that's been stated has been proved wrong! Ohnoez! =_= (Lucario, anyone?)
Pathetic, really. Although, I'd doubt they check every single letter (no offence).. I'd think they check a fair amount..

I'd say this is nothing more than the 'Beach-Serebii war going into the open. :/

CloudLink

Aspiring Trainer
Hmmm, I personally like Serebii (the site and the dude)

but people like Alfonso and Eric Eldridge (dude, you should see their pictures in the pictures thread, Alfonso is just a fat mofo and Eric looks like a serious crackhead! LOL) they just make the forums not so cool anymore... Eric isn't as bad as Alfonso, but yea, I wouldn't know anymore since I haven't gone there so long...

I wouldn't attack Serebii or his site, I'm more for targetting the idiots that post crap like that (and not just on Serebii, but on every website)

I don't see why people must treat everything like a competition >_<;

Well, life will go on, whether this guy or that guy says this or believes that... no use worrying about it...

Peace...

Kirlia7755

Avid Fan
They are the two most irritating m****s I have ever met. I want the administrator to BAN them. (I hope)

CloudLink

Aspiring Trainer
Uhhh, if I remember correctly, Eric is a mod... so I doubt he'll be banned anytime soon...

The other guy, I've never heard of... he's just kissing the mod's behind...

yup yup...

Peace...

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Just so you guys know, I am not attacking the site, I am posting what the individuals said. They had to have had the most radical posts out of any forum I went to concerning this, so I posted them. This has nothing to do with SPP as a whole, just the two individuals and other people who say I am making it all up.

Veyatii

EX. Strategist
WPM. Can you please raise the swearing restriction here for moment? I need to get a breather. **Walk outside, in the direction of SSPM carrying a club**

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
I don't know why serebii would do that, I'm not a member of their forums, but I know the site is good. I go there everyday, but there forums are just too......coloured :p. Anyways, I have never seen anything that has been wrong on pokébeach(except on April fool day:D). Any ways, there is still the discussion, you call manaphy manaphy and they call him manafi, while you have shown the proof. I think that's why they think you're wrong, cause I think they are wrong.

Lionheart

Retribution Paladin &gt; You
Water Pokémon Master said:
Just so you guys know, I am not attacking the site, I am posting what the individuals said. They had to have had the most radical posts out of any forum I went to concerning this, so I posted them. This has nothing to do with SPP as a whole, just the two individuals and other people who say I am making it all up.

Well, thats what I meant, but I tend to mush things together...oh well *gets out flaming material from croftminster* lets go!

zwelgbelg

Need strategy?
I use to go to serebii once in a while to watch some episode pictures, not anymore!
Those ç*$*"#&***$µù$/*àç§ and *^[^$`µ£§&é@ !!
I can't recall that WMP has EVER mistaked about something!

You could tell the stuff that they made up about ANY site, this pisses me off.

Lionheart

Retribution Paladin &gt; You
Its only those members, and once my account has been activated, they will have hell to pay. This place is where I come for my info, and to help/get help from other members. I feel the same way when someone bags out Croftminster...they should all just roll over and die.

Status
Not open for further replies.