Monday, 4/3, Grrrrr....

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE:  Monday, 4/3, Grrrrr....

zwelgbelg said:
I use to go to serebii once in a while to watch some episode pictures, not anymore!
Those ç*$*"#&***$µù$/*àç§ and *^[^$`µ£§&é@ !!
I can't recall that WMP has EVER mistaked about something!

You could tell the stuff that they made up about ANY site, this pisses me off.
I don't think serebii did something wrong, some mebers did. The site is good, it's just that some members don't know what they're talking about.
:(, my 2 favourite sites are in war:(

Yes, we know....but blame those members...their actions reflect the forum itself. I will give them a piece of my mind, but in the nicest way possible...this way, it wont reflect on Crofty, Ultima or Beach.

wtmfh to those ppl. pokebeach has never given unreliable sources and will apologise and rectify them if there is. how can they such things?

and i thot serebii were good people? Why the change?

RE:  Monday, 4/3, Grrrrr....

Kyoquadon said:
wtmfh to those ppl. pokebeach has never given unreliable sources and will apologise and rectify them if there is. how can they such things?

and i thot serebii were good people? Why the change?
What's wrong with u guys it's not serebii, some members are the problem. We are doing the same now, we are saying bad things about serebii, so serebii will say bad things about beach, and then we'll say bad things about serebii,... this is how a war starts :(, and I don't want to choose between serebii and beach (PS: I'll stay with beach, because I'm a member here :D)

*sigh*

Just do what I do and never go to Serebii forums. That just solves the whole issue of reading some post some weirdo made about something else. Serebii is a good site generally but their forums let it down, that's why I never go there...

Best Pokemon site for everyone : POKEBEACH!!!!! again POKEBEACH!!!!!!

They think that by posting some f.... up crap they are going to improve their site. Pfff

For me, PokeBeach is realiable. I got a LOT of news from here since quite a while ago, and they are not false information.
I don't know about Serebii forum, but, before I know this site, I was rely on serebii site about Pokemon. Until now, sometimes I go there to check some stuffs. So, I think,maybe some serebii's forum members are responsible for this bad things (IMO).

Serebii and Ed are just in denial. They do not WANT to believe anything you say because in there world, anyone who gets news first must be lying and only lie to get attention. Unfortunately, Serebii and Ed's world has no barring. I love this site and it's VERY accurate. Unless Ed and Serebii come here themselves, they have no idea what they are talking about. Rock on WPM. Rock on.

Espically since after, the Perappu/Buizeru/Tamanta incident, it seems like Pokebeach is the more reliable site. I hate it when people do stuff like that. (Serebii's just jealous. :D)

If you look, 1 person has started many trends with the same name in different places. And he/she is a very new member.

Also note, I've signed up for your site and not theres. Now thats meaning something.

man, i started to like this site, and it got flamed...:(
anyone who flames another site should get banned, deleted...whatever you can do with it.....hm....remindes me of whats happening to me....

NO I did not drive 6 hours... no I did not lose... no I did not almost die when tha importan person from pokemon came over to talk to me and WPM it was all a dream and WPM had the same exsact one...

wait a second if it was a dream I would have won...

lol even the huge fans of serrbii saw me talking to someone and refused to take a pic with them becasue I wand to countiue talking her...

internet slap them if I have to lol...

there is even picture evidence on pokemon.com
I shall circle our pictures if I can find them...

some day we could be friends...

I realy don't care I am bais because I met WPM and I love the guy...

after what I have heard about these internet feuds I feel bad and like I am staring to be in the middle of it (have friends on both sides) so whatever I hope we can all just go back to being affliates and helping eachother out...

I'ld just like to apologise for that, it is totally out of order for the users to do that and I have asked them to stop. To get things done you need to ask before banning :p

Now a few of you went and insulted me for this, that too is not on, I had no idea what was going on in that thread, if someone actually had the decency to e-mail me informing me of that, then I'ld have sorted it immediately, but insulting me for something that happens on the forums in one of several tens of thousands of thread. Come on guys, if people on PB started insulting another site and you were on that other site, would you blame WPM?

Another thing that isnt write is a certain few of you signing up and posting spam on my forums just because of a couple of posts in a thread which I have told people to stop with...come on.

You guys think I'm just jealous, frankly I don't care who gets what first or anything, the only problem I have is people stating stuff as fact without any actual sources to confirm it that other people can see, if WPM does actually have a source, then thats great, but for people to believe him, he has to provide information more than just a legendary Pokémon's name that a lot of people guessed back in April last year. Can ya see what I'm getting at, this is what the others are getting at too, albeit they do have a bit less tact.

And on a personal note...

serebii's website is slacking on his updates while pb is always updated

SLACKING? An update on most days with something always added to the website when I have a very active social life and Uni is hell at the moment what with a huge presentation tomorrow and 5 more huge assignments due in in the next 5 weeks...and yet I still do daily updates, or at the very worst...an update every two days...I never have a break longer than that and as I said before, I always update with something new. So your statement is flawed and just trying to put kindling on the fire

Now WPM, you're probably going to delete this, if so then so be it...but I don't want any stupid hostilies between the sites, we used to be friends for christ's sake. So i offer an olive branch, tis up to you to take it.

^ serebii, on the beach, I'm surprised. I hoped that serebii would apologize for his members, and he did.
Anyways, is it manafi or manaphy, I always use manaphy. I would really like to know
LET THE WAR BEGIN(just kidding)

I use to go on serebii a lot and I still do check at least every day. I get all of my pokemon video game info from there and TCG info from pokebeach. Serebii has some awesome threads (Fizzy Bubbles which I'll rejoin over the summer, a great Fan-Fic section, and a pretty good fake card section). If it said something factually incorrect it is always corrected. I have seen some people on the forums being idiots but most are nice, sooo don't go blaming serebii himself or his site, blame the 2 people who said that!

I don't think WPM deserves to be treated like how he was treated by that person. Jon takes his time and effort to make a good pokemon site and keep it updated even through school events and I could never see Jon as a liar or anything close to it. He cares so much about pokemon and just wants to make the best site he can.

Jon, there's always going to be someone who doesn't like you. Don't let it get you down. Just use it as gas to ignite the engine inside of you to work on your site and make it even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back