Monday, 4/10, Watch "Pacifidlog Jam," Eric Stuart's Goodbye

Arcanine 274

=/
Very cool, thanks Water Pokemon Master, didn't know what I was gonna do since I missed that particular episode, but got back home in time to watch the second one.  thought i was gonna have to wait for a rerun.  thanks alot.  I like that I didn't ahve to fast forward through the commercials (don't know why i thought there was gonna be commercials)  can't wait for next week.  Thanks a lot Water Pokemon Master!!!:)
I'm depressed about Eric Stuart and Veronica Taylor and the rest of them leaving us.  Wish they could stay.:(

Arcanine out.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
Wow, that was my first advance battle episode
I feel so silly, in my tiny Belgian country

on what days do you guys in the US see the episodes, if only saturday and Sunday, then I would be the happiest guy on earth, because I can see all US episodes, thanks to WPM.

masterryanx

N
RE: Monday, 4/10, Watch "Pacifidlog Jam," Eric Stuart's Goodbye

I slept in so I missed most of Pasificlog Jam except the part WPM accidentally cut off. Even though I have a DVR for when I'm away I find myself forgetting to set it often so this is a big help.

Keep this up WPM, it was a great idea! :D

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
That is too bad that the voice actors are going to be gone but I hope PUSA chooses good ones.:)

Serebii

Aspiring Trainer
Isn't this illegal?

How can you claim to have Nintendo sources and Nintendo visit your site and do illegal crap like this

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member

Serebii said:
Isn't this illegal?

How can you claim to have Nintendo sources and Nintendo visit your site and do illegal crap like this
WPM said:
Missed the Latest Episodes of Pokemon? - We have a solution! My mom recently purchased a DVD recorder from Target, and now I will be able to record television and put it on to my laptop, where I will then be able to upload Pokemon episodes here for people to watch! Here's the catch, though. The episodes will only be available for download for two days (Saturday and Sunday), and I will be requesting that you delete them once you have watched them. The only reason I wish to do this is for people who have missed the episode on Saturday, or who cannot get the WB in their area, since this is for promoting Pokemon and only serves the purpose of keeping fans caught-up on the episodes (especially since there are no longer any re-runs of Pokemon on the WB). I believe that since I am not making any money off of this, the WB is a free antenna station, and that recording television on tape is not illegal, that this will be okay to do, but if anyone wants to correct me before I put this plan into action, feel free to do so. I could not find any information on the internet about doing something like this, and I searched for about an hour (basically reading nothing relevant to what I was looking for). I might be able to start recording this Saturday, but if not, then definitely the next Saturday.
hope this tells you something, serebii, but I taught that both of you promised to do not say anything anymore about the other site. So what are you doing here??? You both have great sites, so don't start a war.

Espeon

Pokemon Co-ordinator

Was that the Serebii from the Serebii website?
If it does,please stop it...

Just like WPM said it , the show was on for 2 or 3 days for those who missed it or unable to watch it...

We just came to watch it not download it and save it...and everyone agree too,why not?

Serebii

Aspiring Trainer
That doesn't make it any less illegal, I'm not trying to start any wars, what im trying to do is prevent his ass from getting sued

He is making money from the Google Ads and that can be classed as making money from hit revenue
Regardless of what channel it's on, KidsWB and other television stations that air the shows have to pay for the show and they get their funding off of money from ad's and subscription charges (which are required)

While recording stuff onto tape is allowed, distributing the said tape is not allowed.

It is illegal and WPM really should remove it

Holy Star

Pokémon TCG player and card faker
It's not illegal if it isn't distributable. If you can't download it...then it can't be illegal.

It's there to be viewed from PokeBeach, and not just to be snatched up.

Serebii

Aspiring Trainer
RE:  Monday, 4/10, Watch "Pacifidlog Jam," Eric Stuart's Goodbye

Holy Star said:
It's not illegal if it isn't distributable.  If you can't download it...then it can't be illegal.

It's there to be viewed from PokeBeach, and not just to be snatched up.

Explain why YouTube recently got a cease & decist order from Fox for Family Guy & Simpsons episodes among others then?

They didnt offer the episodes to download

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Maybe because they have them up for months and months at a time, whereas these will only be up for a day? Maybe because they were massively distributing episodes? Maybe because they reach millions and millions of people each day? Maybe because there was such a hype about it, because they are such a large website? Maybe because people can upload ANYTHING there?

After all Serebii, remember how my site gets so little visitors according to you? I don't think this will be a problem, and if it is, I will discontinue it. The purpose of this isn't to let people download them and watch them at their own leisure, it's to let people watch the episodes who miss them or who do not get the WB.

Stick to your own site and your pages and pages of screenshots for each episode.

masterryanx

N

OK Serebii this is enough, really. Are we going to find you criticizing everything WPM does? I mean what do you care if WPM gets sued, I'd think that'd make you happy. So then why are you here spouting on about how this is illegal and he should stop right away? Come on.

Porygon

Strange Polygon Thing

Just let WPM get in trouble if he does, Serebii. Although I can't see PUSA really doing anything about it, I don't think they'd go through the trouble of suing over it.

Edit: And let's keep the bashing of Serebii and his website down, okay? There was an agreement recently to minimize this, so let's keep our end of the deal, even if Serebii doesn't.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
May is the best in pokemon contests but when it comes to battles ash is the best except for a few of them that were not that good.:)

Serebii

Aspiring Trainer
Thats the thing, remember the old UPNetwork, they just had clips and had multiple law suit threats from Nintendo and then had to shut down

Don't see how you think im just tryin to start "the war" again, I'm just looking out for you guys