Monday, 3/6, All MC Spoilers, EX HP Press-Release, Manaphy/Ranger/Kyogre, Strategists

Kirlia7755

Avid Fan
Wow, I definitely want a Holon Phanthoms Booster Box in hopes of getting energys. Now I can rely on HP instead of the ridiculously stooooooopid Emerald. :)

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
..Energy? Yay, more cardwasting of what could be good. =_=

Damn. Oh wells, I'm planning to barely invest in HP anyways. *saves up for MC*

Charizard

Pokemon Master
RE: Monday, 3/6, All MC Spoilers, EX HP Press-Release, Manaphy/Ranger/Kyogre, Strateg

The logo for holon phantom looked nice;)

There should be enough time to "reload" your wallet before MC comes:p..

Kirlia7755

Avid Fan
I'll have to wait 1 more year, angpao money to get HP box, wonder if it'll still be available...., will get some packs of Holon Phanthoms in May or June

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
RE: Monday, 3/6, All MC Spoilers, EX HP Press-Release, Manaphy/Ranger/Kyogre, Strateg

Hmm.... I should save up my money from now, if I want to buy a box of MC...but I want to buy NDS Lite too...arghk.... what should I do...
Now both Kyogre EX and Groudon EX attacks are revealed...
They has nice Poke-Body, that very useful after using their attack...

Booster pack price is increased? as well as Theme Deck?
Why did they do that... T.T

I don't really excited with the Energy in HP... I am looking for more good Drawing cards and other useful Trainer...

Charizardian

Meleon!
WHY is everyone gloating about 'Zam? Everyone should praise the lord we have a new LIGHTNING Charizard!

Yaaay....

Tormentedsoul14

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Monday, 3/6, All MC Spoilers, EX HP Press-Release, Manaphy/Ranger/Kyogre, Strate

Holy Star said:
1) Cuz it's ZAM.
2) Cuz it's a star...and it's actually playable.

I agree with the first one but the second eh no not in my opinion. 3 C to copy an opponents attacks plus discarding a pokemon from the hand plus having the same energy.....sure its not that hard i guess but still not worth the play IMO.

Abhorsen

Offically retired
RE: Monday, 3/6, All MC Spoilers, EX HP Press-Release, Manaphy/Ranger/Kyogre, Strate

Charizardian said:
WHY is everyone gloating about 'Zam? Everyone should praise the lord we have a new LIGHTNING Charizard!

Yaaay....
Are you serious? -_-

Alakazam hasnt appeared in the TCG for over 4 years, since Skyridge I think. How can you not be happy about that?

Charizard-d is pretty meh, not THAT good. It will see some play at least but wont be dominant anywhere.

bass_forte

ANet FTW.

Not to mention Charizard sucks. >_>

EDIT: Right, didn't see second page. As usual >_>

Well, Charizard, IMO, will only see play because it's Charizard, and because of the big numbers on its card. Seriously.. you lose a Pokemon through the power, then what? By the time MC's out.. you'll have to Farmer for it. Meh..

The attack.. I've said this before, but any deck running Research Tower actually counters Charizard. It loses all metal energy through Metal Burn. What? Oh yeah, all Basics are now also Metal.. Charizard just lost every Rainbow-type and basic energy on it. What's left? Holon GL? >_>

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
That sounds like an awesome set but I think they made a mistakes in the press release because booster packs are $3.29 a pack it could be a new price since pokemon USA handles the sets now in stead of nintedo and wizards of the coast but it is only about 20 cents. Just think of how much they are in other contries because in Canada it is much worse $5.00 to $6.00 a pack and I paid that price for 2 whole years and my friends are still paying that and I feel sorry for them because they are sooooo expensive up there.:(:)

Kirlia7755

Avid Fan
:O canada, $5- $6? Here in singapore we can get it for $4 to $4.50, maximum $5. But I came across in Comics Connection, Gym Challenge, $7.50, yes SEVEN DOLLARS AND FIFTY CENTS, for ONE MEASLEY booster PACK

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
*waves hands around*

Are we all converting this to US dollars, or are we going to go on about how the UK has it cheapest and Hong Kong has it very expensive, because their currencies are different? >_>

Well, they're $6AUD here.

Holy Star

Pokémon TCG player and card faker
RE:   Monday, 3/6, All MC Spoilers, EX HP Press-Release, Manaphy/Ranger/Kyogre, Strate

Tormentedsoul14 said:
Holy Star said:
1) Cuz it's ZAM.
2) Cuz it's a star...and it's actually playable.

I agree with the first one but the second eh no not in my opinion.  3 C to copy an opponents attacks plus discarding a pokemon from the hand plus having the same energy.....sure its not that hard i guess but still not worth the play IMO.
Close...you copy an attack of the Pokemon you discard, Mr. T. I think it's better than a rather large handful of Pokemon*. *takes one look at the Eeveelution*s* 0_o And even so, it may seem crazy, I have ideas for it. lol

The price, if it really matters, is $3.29 around here. Then again, I haven't actually purchased a booster in a while...I buy by the box or just go to PRs for packs.

And as far as Charizard goes...note that its Power charges the energy to one Pokemon, it's not able to spread the energy. So...while it's very costly, you could power up a Charizard that way...then toss all the Metal (or everything if a Tower is in play). Eh...I can't see what good comes from Charizard...I'd rather try something like Kingler-delta.

Yeah...let's all discuss Kingler-delta. I mean, yay, it can do 100 with a Solid Rage, if the situation permits. Otherwise, 80 and any other effect of a tool is nice.

-Holy Star