Monday, 12/3, New (Old) SSBB Pokemon

I hope you got my PM about the update. Anywai I am glad they are back and they will make me feel right at home like they did in the First 2 games.:)

Yeah, I'm not too sure about Celebi dropping CDs, it might drop something different..., and I also doubt mew is limited to CDs, stickers and trophies, if the are included, will probably also drop from his... Body

I'm glad to see some of my favorits returning in Brawl. I predict that the legendary birds will return, and Mewtwo will either be a playable character or a Pokeball Pokemon, or an assist trophy.

It's too bad that they had to keep the Pokemon in their Melee graphics. They could've made them look a lot better. :[

Oooh, they could've taken graphics from Battle Revolution! That'd be awesome. But.... I guess that with this way, all that they have to do is grab the Pokemon and it's movements and what it does from Melee, and slap it onto Brawl, as that looks like that's what they're doing.

Cool! The same pokemon are going to return in the newest 'Brawl and do exactly what they did before, except for the unique legendaries, who drop prizes. This is probably our Pokemon news for the month for 'Brawl so don't expect much new news with the subject of Pokemon in 'Brawl for awhile.

dmaster out.

Mew will probably drop all items including the Smash Ball. I hope so because it will be helpful during battles that do last a long time.:)

Azure said:
I don't have the Wii, so I don't have to worry about this. :D

That is fine. I don't have one but I wish I had one right now so I can get the game but I have both 1 and 2 until I can get the final game.:)

What are you talking about when you say they have there same graphics? Ho-oh looks way different, and from the look of lugia, it looks like it is about to use some beam, perhaps Hyper or Ice Beam.
The Ho-oh almost looks like Shadow Lugia flyging away in the first seen of XD. Bellosom looks like it is emiting an aura rather than sleep powder.

Back