Monday, 11/12, Lucario Lv.X Tin

I actually saw one yesterday at my local Target and I wondered if they came out earlier than expected. If only I was more into the TCG, and I had enough money to buy it, I would have. Lucario Lv.X looks so awesome.

dmaster out.

I can wait until I save up enough money...(but first I'm going to save my money for the next prerelease.) When I do, I'm going to buy this tin ASAP!

Hmm...I may get one. Though I'll prolly just wait until tins from SW or DP4 come out...if they're planning on making them. I'd rather Garde or Honchy.

That tin looks awesome and I hope I can get one soon.:)

Hopefully, it's also been released over here. If so, then I'm going to get one, even if it is for just needing the Lucario, and the rest are bonuses. However, as far as I'm aware, SW hasn't been released over here yet, so will those boosters be in the tins, or will they be replaced?

OMG!
The Lucario Lv. X artwork is WAY more cooler than the MT Luca Lv. X.... I hope that those come in my Country...

Jigglypuff13 said:
Hopefully, it's also been released over here. If so, then I'm going to get one, even if it is for just needing the Lucario, and the rest are bonuses. However, as far as I'm aware, SW hasn't been released over here yet, so will those boosters be in the tins, or will they be replaced?

Yes, I think they would because when I bought the Empoleon LV X tin, they replace the MT packs with DP packs. Anyway, are they going to produce Magmortar LV X tin because I really want the card..

there is a number 14 chatot promo at wal mart its holo and comes in a $15 set with 3 secret wonders and a pop series pikachu with an oran berry holo card and another card gotta get that too

Psychic Pokemon Master said:
Jigglypuff13 said:

Yes, I think they would because when I bought the Empoleon LV X tin, they replace the MT packs with DP packs. Anyway, are they going to produce Magmortar LV X tin because I really want the card..

Magmortar Lv.X was never released in Japan as a promo, so it's highly unlikely. The only reason the same doesn't apply to the Pokémon Lv.X in DP is that the Stage 2 forms of the starters in collectors' tins wasn't a very good idea.

Jigglypuff13 said:

If SW isn't out there, I wouldn't plan on getting it until SW comes out where you live.
Oh, and a thing to add, I think that's the exact same art the original Lucario Lv. X did in Japan. I'm not sure, but i thought I recongized it, except the text was in Japanese.

Back