Monday, 10/15, DP4 Images and Set List, New Card Review, POP Promos

RE: Monday, 10/14, DP4 Images and Set List, New Card Review, POP Promos

DP 4 Images:
OMGOSH!!!!
I'm so in love with the DP 4 Images especially the Cresselia LV X:)D), the artwork is so beautiful & I think the artist who drew it is Shizurow.... 0.o

Card Review
Hmm, nice review there but I find it a bit hilarious about the percentage matchup with Infernape. Overall, it's still a good review. Good Job... :D

POP 5
Nice cards & I think there is something wrong the Lugia card link because when I click on it, it link me to Ho-oh...

I could see the Lugia card tough.....I have a nasty feeling about Togekiss and Wailord. *shudders

Even if they are, there is nothing in this format that can hit for 100 consistantly. As such, 2HKO-ing Wailord might become rather difficult. Whilst Wailord might hit for, say, 60, which will be enough to 2HKO quite a lot, and 3HKO anything else.

I like the Cresselia lvl X artwork, looks cool. Wailord, I remember the SS one, it may not of been that great but I remember trying to beat, I never did. :/

Lou Cypher said:
Even if they are, there is nothing in this format that can hit for 100 consistantly. As such, 2HKO-ing Wailord might become rather difficult. Whilst Wailord might hit for, say, 60, which will be enough to 2HKO quite a lot, and 3HKO anything else.

Really, the only thing that could stand a chance OHKOing a Wailord is an Electrivire with 4 Plus Power and a Strength Charm. That is, if Wailord has +30 to electric.
Or Electrivire with Lake Boundary.
I could see a deck with Wailord. Swampert EX, Wailord, Windstorm, Holon Energy WP, Psychic Energy, Water Energy, and something else, depending on what comes out.

Review:
Very fair. Great review, but only 1 Combusken? I'd think 2 for consistency, but oh well. The rating were, in my opinion, a bit harsh, but I see where the strategists are coming from.

DP4:
Yes, Wailord has 200HP and will probably be the tank to end all tanks (hey, the 90 HP Wailmer prevents Infernacatty donks!), and yes, the art work on all of the cards look brilliant, but, and I though this will sound increadibly stupid, there is only one thing I care about in the set. Yes, that's right, the fact that the Jigglypuff line will be in the set! I don't care what anyone thinks of me after that comment. Mind you, I wouldn't mind know what the energies will do. Or Gardevoir Lv.X.

POP5 holos:
Why Zangoose and Pelipper? why not DRE or the Eeveelution *'s? Mind you, the theme deck pack is quite the bargin.

Something tells me they won't unbalance the metagame by making wailord anywhere near decent except for its HP, a non-ex non-lvX Pokémon with 200HP has got to be terrible, I give it 40 damage at max, or, like wailord ex, an attack with damage based on the damage it took (lol, rage). I guess all we can do is wait and see.

I'm really anxious to see what cresselia ex does, the 40 damage for 3 energies makes me think that effect has got to be too powerful for words. Looking at cress makes me think it has something to do with healing...

The review looks a lot more a Magmortar review than a Delcatty review. Anyway, Gallade, move a damage counter and Cresselia for two prizes. BROKEN!!!!

Wailord... Hmmmmmm... Why am I sensing a new Flygon ex d?

BTW- Thanks for the support on the review :D Does anyone have a suggestion of what we could improve on for next time?

I think Cresselia might be a little on the broken side...it's going to make people even more afraid to play ex cards now....with the attack making it worth 3 prizes.

I'm TOTALLY taking the 2-2 Octillery line out of my sniping deck for a 2-2 Cresselia Lv. X when it comes out.

Cressalia Lv.X seems broken. -_- and the other two are decent enough. Blizzarding the opponents bench is always fun. I think Glaceon Lv.X will see good play, course not as much as Cressalia Lv.X. Not so sure about Leafeon. =\

Lou Cypher said:

Not true, gallade can bring his hp down to 50 in one attack the finnish it off in the second attack. And wailord prolly gonna have a weakness. Lets asume its lightning and you use lake boundry i think you can 2hko him easly. Dont forget about ttar df he also can 2hko anything.

I think cress is going to see play alot (i'm going to play it for sure) i sure gonna try and get my hands on 2 of those :p.

Back