• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Monarchy-Nidoking+Nidoqueen (Seniors, maybe Cities)

Meaty

You can't deny that Psyduck is beast. I guess.
21 Pokemon:
2-1-2 Nidoking (RR-RR-TR)
4-3-3/1 Nidoqueen (TR-RR-RR/TR)
1-1 Manectric (PL)
2 Uxie (LA)
1 Azelf (LA)

23 T/S/S:
3 Broken Time-Space
3 Bebe's Search
3 Pokemon Collector
2 Seeker
1 Palmer's Contribution
1 Luxury Ball
2 Pokemon Communication
4 Rare Candy
2 Warp Point
2 Expert Belt

16 Energy:
2 Rescue Energy
4 DCE
8 Fighting
2 Psychic

Strategy:
Set up a ton of Nidoqueens on the bench with an active Nidoking and tank.

i would take out:

- 4 healer + *you'll be having high HP once you set up*
- 1 seeker *i think 2 would suffice*
- 1 BTS *over kill i guess*

why not use registark combo in this deck?

I do not need Registark at all and I seriously don't have either deck space or bench space. I kinda wanted to use Spiritomb, but same problem...

I guess I don't really need Healer with Nidoqueen, but it would be nice... If only Maternal Comfort stacked...

Anyway, thanks! You helped my decide on what to take out and I might have found just what I'm looking for now...

I don't see much issue in this deck but it really seems like you run too much energy. I'd drop two fighting for a Uxie LV.X and an Unown Q for draw.

Unown Q? What? Just no...

Uxie Lv.X is friggin' hard to come across and I like to Seeker or Psychic Restore my Uxies away since my ideal bench is 4 Queens and a Manectric (with a King active.) Therefore Uxie X doesn't really work here... 8 fighting mught be a lot, but I'll see...

Again I'll see if I have too many fighting or not.

Back