Ruling Misdreavus

Kinghomer

Aspiring Trainer
Misdreavus from legendmaker if I attach a Holon Magneton to it and then use one of it's attacks the attacks require me to take away an energy but Magneton is 2 energys so what do I do rip the card in half and put it in my hand :)

Yes. If you only have Holon's Magneton attached to Misdreavus then you must return it to your hand. Even though it counts as 2 energy, you have no other energy cards to return so you must return it regardless.

Would the same apply for vaporeon d using return wave? I could make my opponents return a holon's castform to thier hand?

abaxter94 said:
Would the same apply for vaporeon d using return wave? I could make my opponents return a holon's castform to thier hand?
Yup. Holon's Castform counts as an energy card when it's attached so if you use Return Wave's effect then you can return Holon's Castform to your opponent's hand.

Kinghomer said:
Misdreavus from legendmaker if I attach a Holon Magneton to it and then use one of it's attacks the attacks require me to take away an energy but Magneton is 2 energys so what do I do rip the card in half and put it in my hand :)

then don't play a magnetrode on him coz to get 1 on him u would have to have had an energey on him to play the magnetrode in the first place (duh??) :p (no offense) ;)

that's right. If you have a retreat cost of 1 but you have something like a Double Rainbow energy, that energy is gone if you choose to retreat, unless you have others attached to it, then you can choose. But either way, that's the way it goes.

Back