Minor Notices & Staff Changes Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celebi23

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
This thread is used to notify members of minor changes in the forum. This can include changes in staff, forum location/structure, and anything else not important or detailed enough to warrant its own thread. This should help to improve staff-member communication and clear up a lot of future confusion.

Feel free to comment on any changes announced here. However, remember that posts simply congratulating any new staff members are considered spam and will be treated as such.

RE: Minor Notices & Staff Changes

The following people have been added to the Contributors group: [member]alexmf2[/member] and [member]dmaster[/member].

We may end up adding another 1-2 of you a little later, so don't think that because you haven't been accepted now, you won't ever be. We promised an announcement on May 10th, though, so I'm posting the ones we're decided on.

RE: Minor Notices & Staff Changes (Latest Announcement: Post #2)

Oh good, a thread for periodic updates. It would definitely cut down on the "____ has been promoted!" threads, that's for sure. I like this, I like this.

Cool, nice to be in the group!

alexmf2 said:
Cool, nice to be in the group!

Welcome to the Contributor gang. It will be fun working with you. :]

By the way, Celebi, I like this thread. I always seem to miss when someone gets modded or quits being a mod, so I'm pretty excited.
*Nigel subscribes to this thread*

Thanks for the opportunity to help out!

I also like this thread. Having one simple thread for promotions/demotions/changes is a good thing as multiple threads tend to clutter things up.

dmaster out.

I always thought dmaster was a Contributor o_O But congrats to you both.

I agree, this thread is really helpful for convenience and to inform us. Although I think that if someone does not want to make a big deal about their staff change, I think people should respect it (and not treat this thread like a Facebook wall).

Congratulations to both of you! This is actually a nice thread. Staff can just post here instead of making threads.

Yeah, this thread is pretty convenient. But....CONGRATS to the both of you!!!

[member]Matryoshka[/member] has also been added to the Contributors group. These are all the applicants we will be adding. If you want to become a Contributor but didn't apply or didn't get accepted, we'll always be adding members who are active and contribute to the site a lot.

Also, I'd like to remind people about the no-congrats rule.

RE: Minor Notices & Staff Changes (Latest Announcement: Post #10)

I forgot to post this yesterday, but [member]R-C[/member] was added to the Contributors group.

RE: Minor Notices & Staff Changes (Latest Announcement: Post #12)

I'd also like to remind everybody that the Website Feedback Forum exists. We haven't been getting much feedback lately, so if you have anything to say, we'll have plenty of time to discuss it with you.

RE: Minor Notices & Staff Changes (Latest Announcement: Post #12)

A little late on this one, but I un-stuck the "Upcoming PB TCG Events & Activities" thread in TCG News & General Discussion because this thread effectively replaces it. No sense in having two stickied threads with the same purpose.

RE: Minor Notices & Staff Changes (Latest Announcement: Post #14)

Registration for the Back to Basics Tournament #1 has been opened! Check out this thread if you're interested: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-back-to-basics-tournament-1

For those who missed it, there's now a platform that supports the game (LackeyCCG), so it's very easy to play online now.

RE: Minor Notices & Staff Changes (Latest Announcement: Post #15)

After careful consideration we have chosen to hire R-C as a video game moderator. He is very active and has a drive that VG really needs right now.

RE: Minor Notices & Staff Changes (Latest Announcement: Post #15)

Thank you guys so much.

- R-C

RE: Minor Notices & Staff Changes (Latest Announcement: Post #16)

That was the shortest acceptance speech I've seen in a long time.
I knew you could do it; congratulations.
Should I be asking for a longer speech?

Feel free to comment on any changes announced here. However, remember that posts simply congratulating any new staff members are considered spam and will be treated as such.

...don't take this disrespectfully, but what exactly do you want us to say if "grats R-C" is considered spam? Is the whole point of the thread to go R-C DIDN'T DESERVE TO BE MODS!! hurr durrrrr padsofdsffoie!!!!1! Or is there an alternate purpose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back