• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Milk Over (Miltank/Magcargo)

Alolan Vivillon

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon: 15

3 Miltank Explosive Impact (Primary Attacker)
3 Zorua SLG 52 (Evolution)
3 Zoroark-GX SLG 52 (Draw Support/ Secondary Attacker)
2 Slugma CES 23 (Evolution)
2 Magcargo CES 24 (Search for MMM)
2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI (Search)
1 Orangaru UPR (Retrieval)

Supporters:12

3 Mallow (Search for MMM/ Cards that Zoroark can draw)
2 Mina (Fully Power Miltank T1)
2 Guzma (Control and Kills)
3 Cynthia (Draw)
2 Lillie (Draw)

Items:25

4 Moo Moo Milk (Power for Miltank)
4 Acro Bike (Draw)
3 Choice Band (Damage)
1 Pal Pad (Retrieving cards)
2 Rescue Stretcher (Way to get cards back after Trade)
1 Field Blower (Control/ Anti-Garbotoxin in Expanded)
1 Energy Recycle System (Way to get cards back after Trade)
4 Ultra Ball (Search)
2 Order Pad (Way to get MMM)
2 Nest Ball (Draw and Search)

Energy: 8

4 Double Colorless Energy
4 Fairy Energy

The Primary strategy of this deck is to get the optimal amount of MMM with ZoroCargo. Mallow and Zoro can lead to an easy 1-2 Milks, meaning I can get to one hit kill potential. If I have the Milks in my hand first turn, I can instead use Mina to attach another energy from my deck to Miltank. Meaning DCE + Fairy from Mina + Milks = First turn potential 120 or KO.
As with every deck I make, I'm never sure about the trainers. Having this be post rotation makes it slightly harder. On top of that, even in expanded I don't have puzzles to get back MMM if they get discarded. The only things I can see being beneficial from this being in expanded is it having Eggs, Sycamore, N, Team mates, and Skyla. Okay; looking back it now that's a lot. However, I'm sure you guys can help somehow.

List of changes bellow this line:
-1 Stevens Resolve
-2 Special charge
-1 Mina
-2 Escape rope

+1 Lillie
+1 Cynthia
+2 Order Pad
+1 UPR Orangaru
+1 Pal Pad

Last edited:

erno6lindner

Aspiring Trainer
Take Steven's resolve OUT. Will just waste and turn and then opponent will just play Judge or "Let Lose" with Marshadow. Replace it with an extra Lillie. Also why are you playing 0 Cynthia. What do you do with stuck hands when you have no Zoruark GX in play? Also, think about putting in Weakness Policy. I know it's cheap but otherwise this deck is dead against Buzzwole Shrine/ Buzzwole GX/ Lycanroc GX.

Alolan Vivillon

Aspiring Trainer
Take Steven's resolve OUT. Will just waste and turn and then opponent will just play Judge or "Let Lose" with Marshadow. Replace it with an extra Lillie. Also why are you playing 0 Cynthia. What do you do with stuck hands when you have no Zoruark GX in play? Also, think about putting in Weakness Policy. I know it's cheap but otherwise this deck is dead against Buzzwole Shrine/ Buzzwole GX/ Lycanroc GX.
Miltank has 120, and choice band doesn't effect it. Meaning with Diancie Buzz the most they'd be doing is 100. Meaning I ko them before they KO me.
There are Cynthias, if you look at supporters. It's an easy miss so I understand.

Took out Stevens to put a second Lillie. Hopefully that helps

Fracie

Aspiring Trainer
You can't just rely on having no recovery of Moomoo milks or special energy as any deck that plays DCE or a way to accelerate energy (Metagross/Vikavolt/Malamar etc.) Can just tech in a Noibat and get rid of all your items in your hand in one turn after you've shown you've got some.

Alolan Vivillon

Aspiring Trainer
You can't just rely on having no recovery of Moomoo milks or special energy as any deck that plays DCE or a way to accelerate energy (Metagross/Vikavolt/Malamar etc.) Can just tech in a Noibat and get rid of all your items in your hand in one turn after you've shown you've got some.
Well any suggestions would be great. Because right now I don't know if there's anyway to do that besides Orangaru, and the Pokemon count is already concerning.
So please, any ideas would help.