TCG Fakes Midar's Card Emporium - Spaceworld E-card Set, Kirby SwSh Mini-set and more!

Midarlarsupl

Beta Pokémon Enjoyer
Hi! I'm Midarlarsupl AKA. Midar, and I do fake cards as a hobby.
This post's purpose is to keep a track of the cards I made for my different sets, as well as promo cards I made for contests like CaC or Fakers' Marathon.
When I finish a set, I will make a different post explaining it deeply, but until then, they're all compiled here.
Every set has 2-example cards, a link to it's Google Sheets, where you can see the full progressing sets, and a card count. I hope you enjoy.

cubburn.pngbetaoctillery.png
What is the thing in common that both Beta Pokémon and the E-Card sets had? They were forgotten by time...
But no more! In this set, I will combine and give them the proper spotlight they deserve. This set's goal is to give a fresh air to the niche E-card format, without disturbing their lower power-level compared to the sets that come before and after.
39/98

sylveonex.pnggrafaiai.png
This was my first Fakers' Marathon, which was a lot of fun trying to make fast but good enough cards in a format I wasn't familiar with like the ex format and all its quirks like double battles. Shotouts to the people on the Discord channel that taught me how to do holosheets properly.
11/11

shedinjalvx.png
Here is my second entry ever on the CaC Contests, this time with a "90 HP or less" theme.
I always thought that Wonder Guard never got the respect the attention it deserved in the TCG, so here is my take on it.
giratinalvx.pngshedinja.png
Inspired by doing the Shedinja Lv.X's card, I thought it would be fun to make a mini-set using the always friendly Omnium template for the DPPt format. You know, the only other region that got beta Pokémon sprites leaked that isn't Kanto or Johto, is Sinnoh. Sooo, expect some wacky cards about it sometime soon.
05/52

FloettefullartCACSept.png
This was my first CaC entry ever, and my first "big budget, flashy" card. I got 3rd place with the"No Energy Costs" theme, so I'm kinda proud it, but I know the card could be 10 times better. Shotouts to @Diego_Brando for his absolutely amazing art, I wouldn't enter my first CaC without you.
kirby.pngmagolorsoul.png
Fun fact, if you google'd "kirby cards", there is no single fake card that has any aspect of quality or even care, like at all. Sooo, I want to change that.
22/59

Back