Mewtwo EX / Keldeo EX

Soundwave

Aspiring Trainer
Thinking of building a deck around this. Good idea or bad? Thanks for the input. I'm new btw! :D

Pokewiz1999

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Mewtwo EX/Keldeo EX

Soundwave said:
Thinking of building a deck around this. Good idea or bad? Thanks for the input. I'm new btw! :D

Not really much with them going together... Which do you want to make a deck out of more?

Soundwave

Aspiring Trainer

Pokewiz1999 said:
Soundwave said:

Not really much with them going together... Which do you want to make a deck out of more?

Mewtwo. I'm not trying to win worlds or anything, just like the character and want to go form there.

Pokewiz1999

Aspiring Trainer

Soundwave said:
Pokewiz1999 said:

Mewtwo. I'm not trying to win worlds or anything, just like the character and want to go form there.

Mewtwo/Gardevoir. Gardevoir makes all Psychic energy count as 2 doubling Mewtwo's X-Ball attack. It's not a super competitive deck but it can be good if you can set up. I'd run 8 Psychic and 4 DCE. DCE to get T1 X-Ball.

Soundwave

Aspiring Trainer

Pokewiz1999 said:
Soundwave said:

Mewtwo/Gardevoir. Gardevoir makes all Psychic energy count as 2 doubling Mewtwo's X-Ball attack. It's not a super competitive deck but it can be good if you can set up. I'd run 8 Psychic and 4 DCE. DCE to get T1 X-Ball.

Alright sounds good! I'll start working on this tomorrow and make a post for deck build.

Quick question how many Kirlia would this deck require?