Mewtwo Distribution for 'Let's Go Pikachu & Eevee'

DiaborMagics

Experienced Fox Trainer
Nice. However, Smyths? What if your country in Europe doesn't have a Smyths?
Will other game stores that normally get distribution codes (like for the 2018 legendaries) get these codes as well?

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
Smyths only operates in GB, Ireland, Germany, Austria and Switzerland. I wouldn't call it a European distribution.

That is, if anyone even cares about a Let's Go distribution.

ArceusTrainer

Arceus Collector
Way to make events even more exclusive, is it just me or has it been fewer events the past 3-4 years compared to 2009 to 2012? It feels like that here in Norway atleast.

Hemos

The demonic Shadow Lugia/Mystical Raven Witch
Wow, it took them nearly a whole year to do a LGPE distribution? I played it for about a month in December and haven't really touched it since (Which kinda says something when I'll put well over 100-200 hours into most Pokémon games, whilst LGP rounded out between the 30-40 mark, for obvious reasons).

Eh, I suppose it'll be good to trade to SwSh, so there's that going for it.

Also Smyths? It makes me glad that one opened up in my home town in the UK not too long ago, so I can get it from there (as I could if I was in Ireland as well), but you'd think they'd run it through GAME like most previous ones did.

Elijahgrove

Aspiring Trainer
Ok but it’s like I already have a perfect max shiny mewtwo and in this game the only legit shiny I can’t get is mew .where’s my shiny mew?!?