• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Mewtroll

Azurial

Aspiring Trainer
So I just used this at the Midwest Regs and took 5-3 missing top by 1 game. the three games I played where I lost were just due to bad suffling and suffered from too many cards prized and bad top decks. At League this deck devistated every one, so I'm really more so sharing this with people who want to try it out. If you do have any suggestions for post BW-on feel free to lemme know.

Pokemon - 11
4 Mewtwo EX
3-3 Eelektrik NV (30HP Tynamo NV)
1 Shaymin UL

Trainers -
3 N
3 Professor Oaks New Theory
2 Sages Training
4 ProfessorJuniper
2 Collector
2 Seeker
3 Level Ball
3 Pokegear 3.0
2 Junk Arm
3 PlusPower
2 Revive
3 Catcher
3 Switch

Energy - 14
10 Lightning
4 DCE

This deck works the same way Zekrom/Eels does, but your replacing the Zekroms with more Mewtwo EX. Shaymin moves energy around in case of a Standed active to either retreat with or attack. The obvious goal is to intentionally start a Mewtwo war, or bait your opponent into catchering up any thing on your bench. Before there are troll responses, try the deck yourself and see how much you like it :D.

This'd be better with one more Tynamo, Zekrom and Thundurus, I'm not going to change it alot, but it needs alopt of improvements.

-1 Mewtwo EX (I'd tkae two, but this is a Mewtwo EX deck)
-2 Lightning Energy
-1 Plus Power
-1 Level Ball
-1 Pokemon Collector
-3 Pokegear 3.0
-1 N

+1 Tynamo (you choose)
+2 Zekrom
+2 Thundurus
+2 Junk Arm
+2 Ultra Ball
+1 Professor Oak's New Theory

There are more changes, but then it's Zekeels.

I'd consider the trainers, but this is a Mewtwo EX deck. Adding in thunderus and Zekrom would make it Zekeels with a heavy Mewtwo line. Just sayin'.

I'd take out the Collector for Dual Ball. This would allow you to play Random Receiver instead of Pokegear 3.0. I prefer Random Receiver because I always whif on Pokegear. Also, this allows you to play a draw supporter and Dual Ball in the same turn.

What about a 3-2-3 Line Typlosion or you could put in a few dark energys and use the Trainer Dark Patch to attach them to Mewtwo? Discarding energies using Sage or Engineer's Adjustments.

I ran my Rainbow deck back in the day with something like this getting energy's attached to Blissey non stop. x]

Why not swap the Pokegears for Random Receivers? The only difference is that with Random Receiver, you are guranteed to hit a supporter as opposed to Pokegear where there has to be one in the top 7.

Charizard apocalypse, Why use those when you already have eelektrik? Those will just make this deck inconsistent IMO.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I personally have a problem with flips, so I don't/won't/can't play dualball. Hence Collector.

Charizard_Apocalypse said:
What about a 3-2-3 Line Typlosion or you could put in a few dark energys and use the Trainer Dark Patch to attach them to Mewtwo? Discarding energies using Sage or Engineer's Adjustments.

I ran my Rainbow deck back in the day with something like this getting energy's attached to Blissey non stop. x]

How in sanity do you attach to Mewtwo with a Dark Patch, it's for Dark Type cards.

Blui129 said:
How in sanity do you attach to Mewtwo with a Dark Patch, it's for Dark Type cards.

There should be a "Like" button on the forums for just this type of comeback :D

Mewtwo/Eelektrik is not a very good deck in bigger tournaments. It might work in leagues, where many players don't have Mewtwo EX themselves, but a deck that consists of 4 pokémon EX that all kan be OHKO'ed by an opposing Mewtwo EX drop + Double Colorless Energy? Seems too risky in my opinion. Also, both Eelektrik and Mewtwo EX is catcher bait.

This deck would propably be even worse in BW-on.

Blui129 said:

Yeah I've been out of the game for awhile I forgot about that when I looked back at the Trainer. lol Anyways maybe Lugia Legend would work best and Shaymin moving them to Mewtwo?

Entei said:
Mewtwo/Eelektrik is not a very good deck in bigger tournaments. It might work in leagues, where many players don't have Mewtwo EX themselves, but a deck that consists of 4 pokémon EX that all kan be OHKO'ed by an opposing Mewtwo EX drop + Double Colorless Energy? Seems too risky in my opinion. Also, both Eelektrik and Mewtwo EX is catcher bait.

This deck would propably be even worse in BW-on.

I did fantastically well at midwest regs where we had 200+ masters. Had a bit of clumping issues in 3 of my games due to rushed shuffles. The whole point is to bait your opponent.

Charizard_Apocalypse said:
Yeah I've been out of the game for awhile I forgot about that when I looked back at the Trainer. lol Anyways maybe Lugia Legend would work best and Shaymin moving them to Mewtwo?

It's only been out for two weeks (then another week 'cause of PR)! Is three weeks awhile?
I doubt the Lugia/Shaymin would work, Shaymin/Pachirisu if any. Lugia is very hard to get out.

Yes. Lugia is not needed. Really, eelektrik is about all the energy acceleration that is needed in this deck. If lugia legend, I'd rather just run electrode prime because it can activate twins and is a lot easier to get out. But neither is needed IMO.

Blui129 said:
It's only been out for two weeks (then another week 'cause of PR)! Is three weeks awhile?
I doubt the Lugia/Shaymin would work, Shaymin/Pachirisu if any. Lugia is very hard to get out.

Not really lol two weeks is nothing your still playing. I've been out of the game for 3-4 years but been collecting and playing my whole life. Lugia LEGEND won BR here in Arizona it's pretty fast if you get help with Smergle. I think Mewtwo needs something that'd would get alot of energys on it and enough energies to knock out other EX's. Should be a faster set up than Darkri.

Back