Mewscoop problems...

Matryoshka

Hi, I'm a scrub
So we know Mew/Unfezant/Vanilluxe/Vileplume/Victini beats lots of decks...but I had trouble with a select few...

ZSPT:

Outspeeds, and stalls till you flip tails, etc. etc.

Chandelure:

Makes the whole strategy useless. Cursed Shadow goes through conditions and they can use Luring Light around Fly.

Durant?:

I never tested this, only assuming a bad matchup. True/false?

Am I completely missing a key tech? Seems like these are obvious flops. Help appreciated.

This may sounds like bad advice, but these are all bad matchups.

ZPST: Try to set up faster
Chandelure: Autoloss
Durant: Autoloss (They tank a Durant, you can't do more than 80 damage, you deck out)

I didn't even see the Vileplume. You just gotta get Vileplume out to beat Durant and ZPST.

Another problem with the Jumpluff strategy is that Durant never has 6 benched Pokemon. They usually have 4, 5 if they start with Rotom/need to get prized Durant. That means that even with a full bench on your side, if they only put out 4 Durant, You're only doing 60 damage to a Durant...if they have Rotom, its 70, yes, but then they drop a Sp. Metal. Also, it takes a lot of resources to set up Plume quickly since you can't use Twins. Even with Jumpluff, its not an easy matchup.

Dark Void said:
Another problem with the Jumpluff strategy is that Durant never has 6 benched Pokemon. They usually have 4, 5 if they start with Rotom/need to get prized Durant. That means that even with a full bench on your side, if they only put out 4 Durant, You're only doing 60 damage to a Durant...if they have Rotom, its 70, yes, but then they drop a Sp. Metal. Also, it takes a lot of resources to set up Plume quickly since you can't use Twins. Even with Jumpluff, its not an easy matchup.
Ummm... you see off a jumpluff, so that's pretty easy to pull off. I'm not sure where you're getting 60 from because 50 for your bench, 10 for mew, 10 for their active, then 30/40 for their bench. 50+10+10+30/40= 100/110. Last time I checked, that should ko a durant.

Resistance, Sp. Metal, Eviolite. If they have an Eviolite or 2 Sp. Metal attached, you don't OHKO them if they only have 4 Durant.

Well, if you can get a vileplume out T2, that takes away eviolite, then if they attach 2 special metals, you two shot them and they lose half of their special metals.

ZPST is a terrible matchup, but only if they get the turn 1. If they don't get the turn 1, your fine, as you can start the lock turn 2 every game.

Tech an Absol or two for Chandelure, but if it's the speed version its an autoloss.

Durant is kind of 40/60, I would tech in a V-Create Victini, they can't get rid of the energy with Vileplume.

pokemonjoe said:
Well, if you can get a vileplume out T2, that takes away eviolite, then if they attach 2 special metals, you two shot them and they lose half of their special metals.

Yes, because its much easier to get out a stage two on turn two than it is to draw a single trainer...

sillykyle said:
Yes, because its much easier to get out a stage two on turn two than it is to draw a single trainer...
I'm kind of talking about after you ko that first durant, you can one shot them all day

No V-create Victini. Too many Dittos are being teched into Durant nowadays, and you can't catcher it.

Back