• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Mewperior

petertclo

Ehh I want my B&W back!
Here it is...Mew strikes back again.

Pokemon: 14

4 Mew PRIME TM
4 Smeargle UD
2 Rhyperior Lv. X LA
1 Blaziken FB SV
1 Blaziken FB Lv. X SV
1 Unown Q MD
1 Azelf LA

Trainer: 12
3 Judge
4 Pokemon Collector
4 Palmer's Contribution
1 Energy Gain

Energy: 34
4 Call
3 Cyclone
1 Fire
18 Psychic
4 Warp
4 Rescue

The strategy is quite simple. Start with Mew if possible, and attach {P} energy, use its attack to send Rhyperior X to the lost zone. Then we can start blasting the opponent for 150-250 damage a turn.

Smeargle is there to copy opponent's supporters, seeing that I only have 11 of my own. So there is also warp energy (to get it in and out of active position), and unown Q (so that I can send it out after a Mew gets killed).

Blaziken FB X is there to counter Dialga G X. If you see an SP deck, chances are there is a DGX, so you set up Blaziken. The perfect combo would be to use Portrait on Cyrus' Conspiracy and search for...the fire energy and energy gain. Either Luring flame to trap the DGX, or Jet shoot it if it is out already.

We need 4 Palmer to get back the energy, dead mews and accidentally discarded stuff. 3 Judge is to disrupt the opponent so that he cannot keep up with prize-trading.

We have 34 energy here...a seemingly huge but necessary amount. 18 Psychic is so that a first turn {P} energy is virtually guaranteed. Warp to switch around Smeargles, Blazikens and Mews. Rescue to save the Mews. Cyclone to deal with Umbreon. Call to get out basics, duh. And the single fire energy is for dealing with DGX.

The deck boasts its power in wanton firepower, guaranteeing a kill every turn. It beats Vilegar, because Mew doesn't care about trainers, and no stage 2 deck can keep up. With Luxchomp, variants without DGX are hopeless: do they send out their main attacker and kill Mew, to get killed next turn, or do they send out a buffer as a free prize? DGX is the only problem with this deck. A DGX tech can be dealt with using Blaziken FB, but Dialgachomp defeats this deck hands down. No, not even 4-4 Blaziken FB would help.

IMO 4 Smeargle UD is not necessary. Just play 1 or 2. And Judge makes no sense in this deck.
-3 Judge
-2 Smeargle
Total Cards removed: 5
Other techs to add:
It will be difficult to win facing Vilegar, even if you don't play many trainers, Shadow Room OHKO's Mew Prime. Umbreon UD actually helps: Send it to the Lost Zone, then Moonlight Fang w/ Mew. And will you be sending Blaziken FB ever to the Lost Zone? Just a question: if you do it might be wise to play more than one. Hope I helped.

1. Shadow Room only hits Mew Prime for 30 because Mew Prime doesn't have a PokePower, it has a Pokebody.
2. No I am not sending Blaziken FB to the lost zone. It has to appear itself on the bench.
3. Smeargles die.

But gengar can OHKO new if only one T/S/S is in your hand because of weakness. Add a 2-1 Uxie maybe. Take out Judge and Psi energy for it.

If you send Umbreon UD to the Lost Zone, Mew can hit for 60 each turn on a Gengar SF with Moonlight Fang, and doesn't take any damage from gengar.

You could try adding in Pokemon Rescue for more recovery and Azelf Lv.X to get rid of Mew's Wekness. My deck runs 4 Sableye instead of 4 Smeargle because I feel that my start will be much slower if my opponent does not have a Supporter, Sableye has the option to donk with Special Dark and always goes first. Do you think Sableye or Smeargle would be a better starter?

You could try 2 pokemon collector, if they start with a spiritomb as many decks do, you will want to be able to get your mew

!? But I have to have enough {P} energy to get Mew's attack out early.
Umbreon UD is interesting, but I 1-hit Gengar most of the time anyway. Can Gengar keep up?
Uxie X is also a tempting option, given that I sometimes have trouble getting out cards mid-game.
Mudkip: I already play 4 Collector, wouldn't 2 collectors reduce the chance of getting it early?
I might cut down on Smeargles, and possibly add more Blaziken FB. Don't know if that would help the Dialgachomp matchup, the only one I am concerned about.

You're going to need the Division you're in and the Event you plan on playing this for in the Title. Thanks.

dmaster out.

I think this list REALLY solid, and I don't see ANYTHING wrong with it. Thanks for a GREAT thread!!! :)

Back