• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Mewperior (seniors-cities

DptyDoug

Team Avant Garde
I really like this idea, it may work in seniors. It is kind of a fun idea, plus I have seen people actually try competitively. Works like most Mewperiors. Set up Mew, and start hitting with Rhyperior lv x's attacks. I have the blaziken for Dialga G tech and the lunatone for Umbreon (not sure if I like the Lunatone for umbreon cause he can knock himself out, but not sure about who else to use for Umbreon) Machamp is not as scary as I thought it would be. Yes it is prize card for prize card, but it is easier to get the mews set up before getting your Machamps set up once they are all knocked out. what am I missing? I know Delcatty, but I am not sure if I want to use Delcatty

Pokemon
4 x Sableye
3 x Mew prime
2 x Rhyperior LV.X
1 x Lunatone TU
1 x Blaziken FB
1 x Blaziken FB LV.X
1 x Azelf

Trainer/Supporter/Stadium
4 x Pokemon Collector
3 x pokemon rescue
3 x Energy Returner
2 x Snowpoint Temple

Energy
15 x Psychic Energy - Basic
5 x Fighting Energy - Basic
3 x Cyclone Energy - Special
4 x Call Energy - Special
3 x Rescue Energy - Special
3 x Fire Energy - Basic
2 x Rainbow Energy - Special

How about using marowak from triumphant for umbreon. It's first attack does 60 damage per coin flip and just one heads would knock out umbreon. I wouldn't bother with that many special energies. Keep the rescue energy but drop the cyclone and rainbow and concentrate on more fighting energy. add in a couple interviewers question if you need.

Back