• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

MewPerior (Masters, Any Tournament)

Tildarus

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon (19):
4 Sableye (SF)
4 Mew Prime (TM)
2 Rhyperior lv.X (LA)
1 Absol Prime (TM)
2-2 Delcatty (PLT)
1-1 Arcanine (RR)
1 Dialga (PLT Reverse Time)
1 Azelf (LA)

T/S/S (20):
3 Bebe's Search
2 VS Seeker
2 Pokemon Rescue
3 Snowpoint Temple
4 Pokemon Collector
4 Judge
2 Pokemon Reversal

Energy (21):
4 Rescue Energy
2 DCE
4 Special Darkness
2 Fire
9 Psychic

Sableye Start: Impersonate Collector to get Mew primes and Skitty. Switch to Mew prime and Send off Rhyperior Lv.X...

Mew Prime Start: Get Psychic energy attached and send off Rhyperior Lv.X...

Absol Prime Start: Attack sending off Rhyperior Lv.X hopefully. Or play Collector when I get it in my hand to get Mew Prime and Skitty...

Basic strategy basically is to get out Mew Prime with Rhyperior Lv.X in the lost zone so that Mew can use Hard crush for free doing 50 damage times the number of energy discarded. Delcatty will be on my bench to put any basic energy back on top of my deck to do guaranteed damage to my opponent. Also use Dialga once to put 3 energies back on top of my deck. Arcanine line is in my deck to take care of Dialga G X, that is his only purpose. I couldn't think of a better way to counter it. If you have any ideas let me know. And I know that Snowpoint will also aide SP decks, but I will likely be doing more than 100 damage a turn, and will kill most SP cards even with the Snowpoint temple anyways, so I still see it as more my benefit. And Pokemon Reversal is in their specifically for if someone gets Dialga G X on the field, then brings it back to the bench, I need to have a way to get it back onto the field and knock it out with Arcanine.

What also might get put into my deck..

Seeker: Good to pick up Dialga and use his ability again, but Seeker is likely to get Milled and cannot be used again with VS. Seeker

Expert Belts: Giving Mew another 20 HP with a grand total of up too 100 HP with a snowpoint temple on the field. But it does allow them to take an extra prize card, and Mew is pretty squishy.

More Psychic Energies: Reason being is because in order to use Delcatty and Dialga's abilities, they need to be basic energy cards, and I am only currently running 11 Basics. I could take out the DCE, but that is in there for Arcanine to take out Dialga G. I could also take out 1 or 2 Special darkness, but Sableye needs that for the possible donk, and Absol needs that as well to attack.

Gengar Prime: Sending off a Gengar prime to the Lost Zone, and having psychic energies attached to Mew will allow me to Snipe for 4 damage, and also send their cards to the lost zone. Bad part about this is the fact that I need those basic energy cards in the discard to put back on top of my deck. More energies attached to Mew, the less I can guarantee as damage being done.

Palmer's Contribution: Of course putting more energies back into my deck is a wonderful thing. Being able to save my self from decking out is a wonderful thing. Bad part is that it is likely to get Milled. Yet, it could be used with VS seeker..I just would need to find the room.

A Drifblim Line: This is to Send off a Mewtwo Lv.X or Dialga Lv.X back into the deck. I would use Pokemon Reversal to bring Dialga back to the active position, then use Mew's Free retreat to send out Drifblim and send off Dialga. Also putting the much needed energy back into my deck for Hard Crush. If I add in a Drifblim line, I would take out the Arcanine line for Drifblim line, and change the fire energies into psychic energies. I would need to keep the double colorless energies for Drifblim's expensive send off attack.

Energy Exchanger: Reason being because if I start with no Psychic energy for Mew, I could use the energy exchanger that may be in my hand to get a psychic into my hand. I could also use it to get the DCE into my hand for Drifblim. And this can not be used from the Discard with VS.Seeker unfortunately.

Unown Q: This would be used only for a Sableye start, and the chances of starting with it in your hand is unlikely, but I could also use one of the precious three cards I get with Pokemon collector, but I don't know if it is worth it for one card. Especially if I use a psychic energy to attach to him to retreat, then use Delcatty to put that card back on top of my deck to attack with it again using Hard Crush.

Cards that will possibly be taken out would be..

Absol Prime: He is a little unnecessary, but he is kind of my secondary attacker. If Mew prime has depleted my deck to far to where it is not safe to use hard crush anymore, he can attack as well by sending a pokemon to the lost zone.

Azelf: The pixie is good for if too many Mew's are prized in the beginning, and if both my Rhyperior Lv.X's are prized, because if they are prized, I cannot get my deck going.

Special Darkness Energy: I may put 2 darkness basics in place of my special darkness to be able to put a larger variety of basic energies on top of my deck with Dialga and Delcatty.

Arcanine Line: If I put in Drifblim, this line would be taken out, and the fire energies that go with it would be turned into Psychic energies

Any suggestions is much appreciated. My deck was running fairly smooth, but it needed something, so I made some changes, like adding in Bebe's and VS. seeker. I have not play tested the deck how it is right now.

I would suggest adding in Blaziken FB Lv.X instead of he Arcanine, put in an SP-Radar and at least one Smeargle UD to give the ability to use your opponents Supporters.

I understand Smeargle to use my opponents supporters, but Drifblim would work well as an SP counter as well to throw them back into the deck. I don't want to start running SP radar, and other SP related things because that would make way too many things going on in the deck at once

Back