• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

MewEels/ RayEels

ash1709

Aspiring Trainer

Here's my deck list for a Mewtwo EX/ Rayquaza EX and Eels deck.

Pokemon:
Tynamo -- 4
Eelektrik -- 3
Mewtwo EX -- 2
Rayquaza -- 2
Zekrom -- 2
=13

T/S/S:
Eviolite -- 3
Plus Power -- 3
Pokemon Catcher -- 4
Ultra Ball -- 4
Random Receiver -- 2
Super Rod -- 1
Sky Arrow Bridge -- 2

Juniper -- 4
N -- 4
Bianca -- 2
Level Ball -- 3
=32

Energy:
Lightning -- 7
DCE -- 4
Fire -- 4
=13

This is quite different than my previous list- thanks to everyone who posted feedback!

Please help and edit. I want to put in Switches and Max[/u] Potions, and I definitely would like feedback. Thank you!

Could people please stop putting "Mew" in their deck names when they're playing Mew2 and not Mew EX? It's confusing.

Agree with Milky. You really want to stick to a maximum of two diferent energy types in your deck.

Milky said:
You either run DCE or Fighting. Not both.

So you think I shouldn't run the Terrakion?

Also, what do you think of 2 Raikou EX and 2 Mewtwo EX instead of 4?
Does this deck need Switches or Max Potions?

Just don't run DCE's with {F}. I.e. don't run DCE with Terrakion. I personally would keep the Terrakion for Darkrai. I'd also only run 3 Mewtwo and take out the Skyarrows. It doesn't get anything free retreat except the Tynamos. And Smeargle will have rotated, anyway.

Oh, and definately run the Switches. I've never seen Max Potion in Zeel, and most of your attackers will probably be one-shott'd anyway.

-2 RR
-2 SAB
-2 Zekrom

+1 Terrakion
+2 Raikou
+2 Fighting Energy
+1 Bianca

test it then comment please.

Psy said:
-2 RR
-2 SAB
-2 Zekrom

+1 Terrakion
+2 Raikou
+2 Fighting Energy
+1 Bianca

test it then comment please.

With my new deck list Terrakion/{F} energy becomes {R} energy.

SAB actually works well with Rayquaza. Zekrom has to be there as a non-EX attacker without Terrakion.

Is Non-EX Rayquaza any good?

Back