Wi-Fi Trades Mew the Source of All's "My player" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many duplicated Master Balls would you give me for TM91 Flash Canon, Cheribu, and TM75 Swords Dance?

I have good stats Latios with Soul Dew, and lv 100 Swampert, if you're interested. I want Mew and Celebi.

Taylor112892: I don't have the Heaven pipe stuff and not willing to cheat.

Kevin Garret:3 Masterballs and a Mew or Celebi and if you don't want the pokemon then 4 Maserballs.

Wichu: The Latios w/Soul dew I like and I think I have a Swampert trade arranged if not I'll trade for it.

I'd definately go for the 4 Master Balls. I have most of the package I offered, so I'll go hunt for the rest and let you know when I'm ready to trade.

Yet again I'm updating my wants. I will start to collect rare Pokemon this coming week.

Anyone that I've arranged a trade with I should be ready by this point.

I need another Master Ball or 2. I can trade you TM Energy Ball or Feebas. I have more than that, so let me know.

I don't have a Porygon. I could always find one for you in the Trophy Garden and breed it with my Ditto until I get one of those.

For now I guess I'll trade TM Energy Ball for a Duplicate Master Ball. I'll PM you later tonight. When I'm ready. probably not for a few more hours.

Also, I'm gettng an Azure Flute (Cheated) from someone. I could probably get you one too if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back