• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Mew Prime / Crobat Prime

#1weavile

I'm still alive =)
I haven't made a deck in like forever and I haven't played in 2 months. I decided to post a deck here so it can be criticized before I proxy it.

Pokemon: 19
4 Mew Prime
3 relicanth
2 crobat Prime
2-2 Noctowl
2-2 Darkrai/cresselia Legend
1 Gengar Prime
1 Mr. Mime

Trainers: 31
3 pokemon collector
4 dual ball
3 junk arm
4 super scoop up
3 pokemon communication
2 revive
2 twins
3 judge
2 switch
4 reversal
1 lost world

Energy:
10 psychic

Strategy: Start with Mew prime or relicanth and first throw crobat prime into the lost zone so mew can use it's attacks. If your opponent allows it, throw gengar prime into the lost zone to throw off the opponent. I will use crobat's attacks primarily for severe poison and also for skill dive to attack the bench. Genger prime will be used for when the opponent would already be KOed even if I pass so I will use hurl into darkness for disruption. Noctowl is for drawpower and Mr. Mime to look at the opponent's hand for when I have to judge or hurl into darkness with Gengar. Darkrai/Cresselia Legend is used mainly against high HP pokemon such as reshiram/zekrom who would not get KOed from poison in 2 turns due to their HP being 130. I would spread that damage around to their lower HP bench pokemon to possibly get 2 prizes.

Do this:

-3 Relicanth
-2-2 Noctowl (to slow to set up)
-1 Lost World
-3 Judge
-1 Mr.mime
-1 Gengar Prime

+2 Revive
+2 Spiritomb TM
+2 Rescue
+3 PONT
+1 Twins
+3 Special Dark

I run mewgar so I know disruption. I built a little mewgar in the deck and by doing so sped it up. Hope I helped and good luck!

Got a better idea, cuze I had the same idea as you, but my decklist was this:
4 Mew Prime
2-2 Creselia/Darkrai LEGEND
2 Crobat Prime
4-3-4 Gengar

9 Phisic Energy

(SUPURTER/TRAINERS/STADIUM) Haven't think about that. S:

Its a great idea since their retreat cost is free (except the LEGEND)
And I thought it 2 times and I saw that is better to use an ABSOL PRIME, since his Poke-BODY puts 2 Damage Counters everytime your opponent's puts a Pokemon from his hand to the bench.
And having this guy you will need to put some Dark Energys in the deck, this helps you because you can use Darkrai/Creselia LEGEND First Attack.

P0KEVORTEX said:
I've got an idea - run Zubat and Golbat. XD

Apparently you don't understand the point of having Mew Prime in there, he throws them into the lost zone and uses their moves, I thought the same thing though when I first saw the post. XD

Back