• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

mew for cities (juniors)

is mew worth running at cities

• yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • no

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

snorlax71

there's nothing wrong with a nap!
1 blaziken fb
1 blaziken fb lv x
2 rhyperior lv x
4 sableye
1 azelf
1 dialga
4 mew
1 uxie
1 unown Q

3 bebes
2 energy returner
4 pokemon collector
4 palmers contribution
4 seeker

4 rescue
13 psychic
6 fire
4 warp

Start with mew and see off rhyperior or sableye for collector to get 2 mew and unown Q. Attach energy to mew if sableye start or mew. Then proceed to "crush". Blaziken is for dialga or heavy retreaters (if needed) Dialga PL is for time walk to put 3 energy back after crushing.
Palmers/energy returner is to keep from decking/energy to deck for 150 a turn. Seeker keeps dialga going. Bebes is for blaziken X if needed.
Tell us what you think. Thanks!

You're deck is an autoloss to DialgaG (yes I accept all MewPerrior decks are, but most builds I've seen are still able to compete with DialgaG). 1-1 line is simply not enough to be able to give you a realistic fighting chance. If you're running BlazeX you should be running a 2-1 line. Bebe's search is pointless to run just for the sake of searching for one pokemon. You'd be better off with luxury ball or communication. I'd suggest putting in judge as it disrupts your opponents setup, giving you a chance to get ahead on prizes and allows you to shuffle Rhy and energies into your deck. Other crucial techs you should think about are Pokemon Rescue, VS Seeker and Snowpoint Temple. I would get rid of Sableye altogether.

- 4 Sableye
+1 Blaziken
- 3 Bebe's
+ 3 Judge
+ 1 luxury ball
- 4 warp
- 2 fire

So that still leaves you with 8 cards left so you can decide what to put in.

4 Smeargle
4 Mew
2 Rhyperior
1-1 Blaze
1 Dialga
1 Q
=14

4 Collector
4 Judge
3 Bebe's
3 Energy Retrun/restore w/e
3 Palmers
3 Seeker
=20

4 Rescue
5 Fire
1 Warp
16 Psy

Either hit mew t1 or bust basically. Smearlges good for the t1 Mew also.

The only issues I see with smergle is that he can be sprayed (unlikely but it could happen) gengar loves him having a power and at the mercy of your opponents hand. I do like the idea that he won't waste a turn getting support. How does a 3 sableye 2 smergle sound?
Now azelf needs to be in just in case blaze is prized correct? I agree with the bebes. They will be taken out for judges.
Bump down the palmers and seeker by one and add in energy returner by 1 and put in a lux ball.
I really don't want to decrease the energy. There were times that crushing wasn't over 100.
How does this look?
1 blaziken fb
1 blaziken fb lv x
2 rhyperior lv x
3 sableye
1 azelf
1 dialga
4 mew
2 smergle
1 unown Q

3 judge
3 energy returner