Mew ex

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
Mew ex is one of the best cards in the game, because you have an enormous amount of attacks who you can use
ex: -use pop (fortress) Mew ex does 70 damage to itself, but isn't KO
     -use rage or something like that, mew has more HP
     -use the attacks like hypno wave (suicune promo) without having to deal with the poké-bodie like pure body.

some really bad things
- muk ex
- he's basic (some stadium, ninjask dx)
- he's ex

If you know any other benefits, reply them

Mew ex                              90HP [P]

poké-BODY Versilate
Mew ex can use every attack of all pokémon as its own. (you still need the necessary energy to use each attack)

[P][C] Power Move
search your deck for an energy and attach it to mew ex. Shuffle your deck afterward. Then, you may switch Mew ex with 1 of your Benched Pokémon.

weakness: [P]
retreat cots:[C]

PokeBake

Aspiring Trainer
cute-mew said:
Mew ex is one of the best cards in the game, because you have an enormous amount of attacks who you can use
ex: -use pop (fortress) Mew ex does 70 damage to itself, but isn't KO
     -use rage or something like that, mew has more HP
     -use the attacks like hypno wave (suicune promo) without having to deal with the poké-bodie like pure body.

If you attach an Energy Root to Forretress, it will have the same HP left as Mew would and he's not an EX.

If you attach an Energy Root to Suicune Promo, the Poke-Body is shut off.

Holy Star

Pokémon TCG player and card faker
I think the combo that no sees is...the fact that you can combine the attacks of two Pokemon into one Pokemon here...think of some good combos that otherwise couldn't be done without Mew ex. (Recharge, Crush and Burn...Energy Absorbtion, Elemental Blast...;))

DocRobot_K-176

Red Raging Rampage
Mew-ex does seem to have boundless potential. It will take quite a while to completely figure out the possibilities.

As I mentioned in the Shining Pokémon thread, one idea with Mew-ex is to pair it with Shining Rayquaza. Ray alone isn't a very consistent attacker. Mew-ex can fix this problem by adding the movepool of other monsters, until it is ready to use Holy Star to deliver a severe blow to decks that are heavy in Pokémon-ex.

Since it copies energy costs as well, it can fit in any deck, regardless of what elements you are using. If 1-3 Holon's Trode/Ton is attached to Mew-ex, it can copy virtually any attack on the field.

90 HP is bittersweet. It is not very much HP and many Stage 1 monsters can KO it in two hits. However, 90 HP does allow Mew-ex to go unaffected by Desert Ruins.

Discovering Mew-ex's potential is a big challenge. There are enough attacks in existance to drive one crazy.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
I have another technique
nidoking's bound cruch and another attack like that.

Unown J, mew ex has more HP --> more damage to switch

another one, first use wide laser, then rend, any pokémon already has damage :)

B_F: Don't double post please. ;)

rokman

Aspiring Trainer
Mew ex is trash IMO. What archetype in the format can't get that easy kill? And then they get two prizes? PLEASE, there are way better cards in the format. Don't get sidetracked on a bad card becuase, "ooh, it's my favorite pokeman..."

rokman

Aspiring Trainer
cute-mew said:
It's the most useful card of all, if you would be reading this forum you'd know that.
I have been reading and laughing, sometimes crying inside myself a little becuase I am so sad none of you can understand. I do feel sorry for you. If you want practice on playing, you can AIM me at rokman500 and we can play in apprentice! : ]

Maybe even you can play a mew ex deck and we'll see how "good" it is.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
whatever you do I can do too :)
I've beaten many people because they had the best attacks ever, which are mine to use, and while they have to charge it, I can use it. Besides, Mew ex can heal itself when you have cards in your deck who heal

mew ex deck
4x Mew ex
4x mysterious fossil
4x aerodactyl
4x carvahna
4x lugia ex
1x unown V
1x unown O
1x unown L
1x unown N

4x hohon lass
4x holon mentor
4x holon transceiver
4x VS seeker
4x oran berry

4x rainbow energy
4x holon electrod
4x holon magneton
4x Scramble energy
4x react energy

rokman

Aspiring Trainer
B_F: Hmm, spam, insults. Good enough to delete. Good day to you. Leaving this here as a warning.

truk

The Franchise
cute-mew said:
mew ex deck
4x Mew ex
4x mysterious fossil
4x aerodactyl
4x carvahna
4x lugia ex
1x unown V
1x unown O
1x unown L
1x unown N

4x hohon lass
4x holon mentor
4x holon transceiver
4x VS seeker
4x oran berry

4x rainbow energy
4x holon electrod
4x holon magneton
4x Scramble energy
4x react energy

-1 unown v/l/m
+1 unown n/o/b

while your at it, maybe you should try a different game, Duel Masters could be the game for you!!

Holy Star

Pokémon TCG player and card faker
No, three times sir.

Am I the only one who sees the blatant...SPAM in this thread???

Not to mention personal attacks???

:(
-Holy Star

Arcanine 274

=/
i meant i posted the same thing twice, and yes there is alot of that going on. you can see even more of it in the deck garage on my typhlosion/weezing deck post. oh and you can help me out if you want to as well

Arcanine out.

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
Holy Star said:
Am I the only one who sees the blatant...SPAM in this thread???

Not to mention personal attacks???

:(
-Holy Star
Hey, I just wasn't awake to see it. Gimme a sec to rid us of all of it.. =_=

EDIT: Right, done. Now.. *clears throat*

Rokman, you think Mew sucks. That's your opinion. The deck that cute-mew posted may not be very good at all, but telling him/her that it sucks says nothing whatsoever.

Cute-Mew, keep in mind that if you want to add something to the topic, but you were the last one that posted, you should click the Edit button and edit your last post instead of posting twice in a row.

Arcanine 274, I appreciate your trying to calm the two down. However, try to stay ontopic too, 'kay? You can post your opinions, then say 'calm down, peeps' or whatever. In addition, you doubleposted accidentally, we can see. However, posting again to say 'oops, I double posted' makes it a triple post.. =_= Just leave it. It's clearly accidental and I'd delete it in due time anyways.

And so that I'm not offtopic m'self..

I reckon Mew's very cool. Reminds me of Sabrina's Alakazam (only better, of course). Its Power Move means that Rainbow doesn't place a damage counter, either!

Holy Star's suggestion of Energy Absorption then Elemental Blast is just plain mean. I mean, you already have the Blissey, which should've healed something, for starters, then Energy Absorption and use Lugia's ELemental Blast every second turn? x.x

Mew ex, IMO, makes an excellent tech. Just stick it in your deck as an extra attacker, as such. Of course, if you start with it, you're kinda screwed if you can't fish out a basic and (hopefully) switch it out.

rokman

Aspiring Trainer
Can you show me where the rules are? I never saw anywhere saying spamming and/or insulting is permissable to give a warning and delete people's posts.

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
AFAIK, there are none. I guess it's 'rules shall be added when people are deemed senseless enough to need them', I guess.

You should never be able to spam or flame..

ArmaldoEX

Pokemon Rose Scripter
It's a good card to use in decks.!!!!!! Putting rainbow, multi, holon's electerode or magneton energies will make it flexible to use any pokemon's attack......besides it's basic and 1 retreat costs......down side is it needs the specific energy to use the attack and many cards shut it down like ninjask, ursaring(UF) and many more.... Overall good card of 10 I give 8/10