Ruling mew ex??? and other promos

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
In Japan, they have a lot of promos who where never released here
Including the * eeveelutions, a mew ex, _________'s Mew, _________'s celebi, _________'s jirachi and many more
but some did came out, the regi's uf where originally promos
celebi uf was a promo
the tin box ZMA where promos
Now I'm wondering, will they add them to the new hp set, or to mc, or further??? Or maybe never :(

to find pict:
PAGE 1
PAGE 2

^ have a fun funeral :D

I'm more interested in the mew ex and the __________'s mew, celebi and jirachi

Mew Ex has been released in EX: Legend Maker. But the Japanese Version has another Mew ex, too, which hasn't been released.

They're from a league event it seems I've seen them on ebay the say stuff like "Japan Pokemon Players Vaporeon Gold Star Holo 022/PLAY" +the normal ?????exp(insert numbers here) No one belived me though:D

I doubt that the eeveevolution *'s will ever be released in english. There is 5 of them, they're not gonna put 5 *'s in a set. They'd have to release them over a period of 2-3 sets. They wont make special kits of stuff for them either since there has never been an Ex or * "buyable" in english decks, or tins, unlike Japan.

I also doubt they'd release the __'s pokemon... they're simple fun cards and are nothing serious. I dont even know if they're playable, since Birthday Pikachu sure wasnt, unless you had a birth certificate to prove your birthday to do the extra damage.

the articuno ex ...does exist a friend of mine has it..ill put what it does, later
in english.. of course

Back