Discussion Mew Combo's

pokedan24

Aspiring Trainer
Mew – Psychic – HP50
Basic Pokemon

Ability: Beginning Memories
This Pokemon can use the attacks of each of your Basic Pokemon in play. (You must still have the necessary Energy to use each attack.)

[C] Encounter: Search your deck for a Pokemon card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

Weakness: Psychic (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 0
[
]

Essentially, it's Mew EX with 50HP, but gives up one prize and can only copy your own basics. One of my favorite combos was using Mew EX with dimension valley and using another Pokemon's attack for one C energy less. For example, you can use Manectric EX Overrun for free and with one lightning energy, assault laser for 60 or 120. I don't think it was ever a big archetype, but it was pretty fun to play around with.

Some possible combos (with cards from xy7-10)

Skeptile EX (xy7): Possible 130 for 1 (140 if you count the poison damage). Though assuming you're using Ariados to poison, Mew will be poisoned, though you'll give up 1 less prize.

Durant (xy9): Can mill four cards if damaged (rainbow energy)

Sudowoodo (xy9): Copy an opponent's last attack for 1 fighting.

Lugia (xy10)

Lugia – Colorless – HP120
Basic Pokemon

Ability: Pressure
When this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon, damage done to this Pokemon by your opponent’s Pokemon’s attacks is reduced by 20.

[C][C][C] Rising Burn: 60+ damage. If your opponent’s Active Pokemon is a Pokemon-EX, this attack does 60 more damage.

Weakness: Lightning (x2)
Resistance: Fighting (-20)
Retreat: 2
Lugia – Colorless – HP120
Basic Pokemon

If Mega Mewtwo ever becomes a thing...

infernape1245

Aspiring Deck-Building Master
Night March. Definitely Night March. I might actually switch back to Night March from my beloved Vespiquen deck

pokedan24

Aspiring Trainer
I can't believe I forgot Night March. That's probably the best combo with this. It's also nice to finally have a splashable Psychic for Standard.

GreenPariah

Aspiring Trainer
This is definitely the new Mew EX for Night March. It also doesn't mess up the prize trade. The only thing is the survivability of the frail 50hp mew is not great.

GreenPariah

Aspiring Trainer
But then again, neither is the 30 HP Joltik.
But that's where the typing of the Joltik pay's off, allowing to hit some of the biggest hitters in the format for weakness. Mew will do the same, but not at such a high rate as Joltik can.