Mew and Charizard* on eBay! JPN

That is expensive I would never pay that much for a card. Maybe $10 tops.:)

O_O; I would never purchase a card for more than $40 AUS, and that has to be a damn great ex, maybe $50AUS if it were on the same level as Blaziken ex from Team Aqua vs Team Magma when it was leagal.

100 bucks for one card?? I never buy a card that cost more than 20 dollars. Did anyone bid on these cards?

wtf? almost half - broken cards goes for 100 bucks??? i would wait the expansion to be released in english ver.
then use the 100 bucks to buy a LOT of boosters! will get a lot of good cards to trade in this way!

100 bucks is juz insane for the card , not really good atks anyway. i wouldn't waste my maoney like that!

wow, holy fudge. that's a lot. i would never pay over like $25 bucks for a card. unless it was like an entire deck.;).

anyone who buys this, i'll give you $1 for it:p

Arcanine out.

Lucky for me, when i was at Nats i bought a box and pulled a Charizard*..I have NO clue what it does, lol..its supposed to be like IMPOSSIBLE to get stars cause the ratio is 1 star for every 5th box. Luckily there are 5 ex's per box though, =/ Mew* is gonna be like $50 in 2 months when everyone in the US buys boxes, lol. Charizard will be like $60-80

not all of them. Gyarados * = GODLY. i mean that's just awesome, and comboed with Delcatty EX . . . BROKEN.

but still i can't believe people'd buy that for 100 bucks. why don't they just wait for the English ones? (unless they're japanese)

Arcanine out.

Can someone please explain to me how Gyarados * is good? I mean you could get decked out with its All-Out-Blast attack. Is there something I'm missing?

well right now it's not good. but after the rotation it could be very good comboed with Delcatty EX. but it'd be a really hard list to make.

but it's still almost guaranteeing a KO. so that's pretty cool.

Arcanine out.

because then Delcatty EX will upstream all the energies back to your deck. but it's a very unstable strat, but it's better than any other * we have.

Arcanine out.

why? i talked about it a couple of posts ago, talking directly to you.

but anyway we need to get back on Topic.

Seriously, if any of you people buy this, i'll give you $1 for it.

Arcanine out.

i would only spend my money on : rayquaza * , latias* or gyrados *

dont understand why would any 1 buy the two stars for $100+

Back