• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Metalgaleo Lost Thunder (Metagross GX/Solgaleo GX)

Luis Delgado

Aspiring Trainer
Hi guys i was wondering if there are some lost thunder cards recommended for my deck, i havent put any card of that set but beside of prof elm and sightseer. Is there any card?... i leave you the list.
****** METASABROSON ******

##Pokémon - 20

* 1 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
* 2 Alolan Vulpix GRI 21
* 4 Beldum CES 92
* 2 Metang CES 94
* 4 Metagross-GX GRI 85
* 3 Cosmog SUM 64
* 1 Cosmoem SUM 65
* 3 Solgaleo-GX SUM 89

##Trainer Cards - 30

* 4 Cynthia UPR 119
* 1 Judge FLI 108
* 3 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 4 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 2 Hala GRI 126
* 2 Lillie UPR 125
* 4 Max Potion GRI 128
* 1 Order Pad UPR 131
* 3 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Rare Candy CES 142
* 2 Tate & Liza CES 148

##Energy - 10

* 10 Metal Energy SUM 171

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by DeckBox ******

I'm not sure how the Solgaleo Metagross build runs on deck space, but in my Metagross Necrozma deck a single copy of the new Shuckle (not the GX) makes the deck quite a bit more consistent. If you don't know what it does, it has an ability where when you play it onto your bench you can search your deck for 3 energy cards and discard them. It might be a good option to get more energy in the discard. It works in my deck where I can just float stone a Metagross into the active, play down a necro and switch to the active when a Necrozma gets knocked out, so I'm not sure if it'll horribly clog your bench since you need to evolve Solgaleos. I would test it out though.
Hope this might help!:)

Back