• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Metal Lugia BREAK

Lanstar

The Cutest of Ladies
Another not-so-competitive deck of mine, mainly because I really do like a good defensive strategy. It has served me well online.

Pokémon: 16

• 3 Lugia
  • 3 Lugia BREAK
  • 2 Lugia-EX
  • 1 Swablu
  • 1 Altaria
  • 2 Bronzor
  • 2 Bronzong
  • 2 Shaymin-EX

Trainer Cards: 34

• 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 2 N
  • 1 Winona
  • 1 AZ
  • 1 Teammates
  • 1 Brigette
  • 1 Lysandre
  • 1 Delinquent
  • 1 Hex Maniac
  • 4 VS Seeker
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 3 Trainers' Mail
  • 3 Battle Compressor Team Flare Gear
  • 1 Startling Megaphone
  • 1 Sacred Ash
  • 3 Assault Vest
  • 2 Float Stone

Energy: 10

• 4 Double Colorless Energy
  • 6 Metal Energy

Strategy:

Develop your discard pile with Energy and Supporters to use, and your bench with Lugia BREAK and Bronzong. With an Assaut Vest attached, you can wall with Lugia's Pressure ability for 60 less damage against special energy attackers, and with the Break giving it 150 HP and Altaria Blocking weakness, it becomes really hard to 1-hit against, and only gives up one prize.

If you wish, you may change Lugia-EX with Aegislash-EX as another wall option. I kind of like Lugia-EX for this Deck as a power option, and can also utilize the Assault Vest as well. I may compromise a 1-1 split if I need to.

Either way, Hex Maniac can ruin it, so Night March isn't a match up I'd want to face. Not good against 1st turn item lock either... Other than that, it makes for many great matches. Do try it out!

Danglesmcjangles

Spice Master General
I like the idea. I'd thicken up the bronzong line a little (maybe 3-3 and possibly 1 break for NM) I'd also throw in 2-4 level ball to increase the consistency for getting out bronzong and altaria. I'd take out a brigette (1-of is basically useless), and maybe one assault vest. You could also add fury belt? Also be careful with the delinquent because you will hurt your own deep hurricane when you use it. Overall I really like the list! Metal is a sleeper for nats in my opinion, and maybe lugia is a good pair!

Lanstar

The Cutest of Ladies
Those are interesting ideas! Usually I like to keep evolution lines to a minimum in decks like this, which is why I had a 2-2 Bronzong line. It usually takes just one out + a DCE to accelerate Lugia, fortunately, but I'll see how a 3-3 line works out.

Also, unfortunately Fighting Fury Belts do not work on Break's, which is why I chose Assault Vest instead.