• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Metagross UD Rogue for BR Seniors

dooman58

Mudkips Win
Well, you guys probably think this is crazy, but for me it works well. Heres the list:

Pokemon: 20

3-2-3 Metagross UD
3-3 Scizor Prime
2 Uxie
2-2 Dodrio (1 SV, 1 UD)

Trainers: 31
3 Bebes Search
1 Pokemon Collector
3 Pokemon Communication
3 Interviewer Questions
4 Candy
2 BTS
1 Luxury Ball
3 Warp Point
2 SSU
2 E-Belt
3 Life Herb
3 Moomoo Milk

Energy: 9
4 DCE
4 Special Metal
1 Metal

Strategy:
Power up metagross, and have fun tanking w/ special metal, life herb and moomoo milk. While plowing through other pokemon, power up another metagross/scizor on the bench and when they are about to die, warp point or free retreat (dodrio UD) them to the bench where they can be SSU'ed, or healed.

I know, its a work in progress but once I work out the flaws It should run well.

tyrannitar trainer

Aspiring Trainer
You autolose to scizor prime you only have 1 BASIC ENERGY. Do you like life herbs or moomoo milk more? you might just run a nidoqueen RR instead of one or the other.
-1 special metal energy
-1 double colorless energy
-3 moomoo milk/life herb
+2 energy exchanger
+2 basic metal energy
+1 pokemon collector

supersonic711

Stray Dog Strut
Metagross LA is better than the UD one

-Has a built in Pokemon Reversal like power
-The fire weakness is only +30
-Cheaper attack for a constant 100 damage after you use it once