• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Memelord Featuring a Cottonball

ForeverRanger91

Aspiring Trainer
4 Guzzlord GX
3 Hoopa
2 Cottonee GRI
2 Whimsicott GRI

3 Brigette
4 Fighting Fury Belt or Choice Band
1 Super Rod
1 Rescue Stretcher
2 Guzma

38 Dark Energy

Not the most consistent version but it is fun. Your win condition is to Whimsicot's Wages of Fluff and then hopefully OTK with Gluttony GX.

Last edited:
After some thinking, I am going with Brigette over Heavy Ball. As for the FFB or Choice Band, I am at a loss really. FFB is nice for the extra HP but you lose to Gardy almost every time. Choice Band though can get me a key KO, especially in this build.

I feel like Guzzlord has its home in Expanded where you grind through your deck on the first turn using Shaybae, Trainers’ Mail and Acro Bike. But nice idea: be prepared for a Gardevoir auto-loss though.

I would take out the Guzman and super rod and replace with random recover. But that'should just me.

Yeah I am aware of the Gardy matchup but oh well. Guzma is there to force a GX out so I can get my win. Once an opponent sees what I am doing, they are going to hide their GX's on the bench.

Back