Discussion Meme Deck...?

NeedleKingSR

Night March is overrated
I was looking into using BuS Wobbuffet paired with the SM Alolan Dugtrio. I'm new to Pokebeach so I don't know the formatting, but this is pretty much what the cards say:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[P] Wobbuffet - 120HP Basic

[P][P][P] - Shadowy Knot: This attack does 50 damage times the number of [C] in your opponent's Active Pokemon's retreat cost.

Weakness: [P]
Resistance: None
Retreat: [C][C][C]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[M] Alolan Dugtrio - 110HP Stage 1 Evolves from Alolan Dugtrio

Ability: Your opponent's Active Pokemon's retreat cost is [C] more.

[C][C][C] - Dig Under (?): This attack does 50 damage to one of your opponent's Pokemon. (Don't apply weakness and resistance for benched Pokemon)

Weakness: [F]
Resistance: None
Retreat: [C][C]

Also considering pairing these two with Mount Lanakila in Standard or Team Aqua's Secret Base in Expanded, both lowering the retreat cost of Pokemon most of the time, more so the latter. The main issue while deck testing is being able to consistently get the 3 [P] energy so I've also been considering GR Rayquaza.

The way Float Stone reads/plays acts as if the card it's attached to has 0 retreat cost printed on the card. See rulings for team aqua's muk, aqua's secret base, ferrothorn bkp and so on.

This is correct. Float stone directly changes that retreat cost of the Pokémon. Also most abilities do this as well by stating that a Pokémon has no retreat cost like Silvally-GX for example.

Ok thanks for help :) Was looking into maybe even playing up to like 4 field blowers just for the floats and also garbotoxin

For the energy help, maybe add some max elixirs as well to accelerate the energy? I like the idea of this deck since one of my favorite Pokemon is Wobbuffet!

Back