• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Melmetal and Lucario GX/Scizor GX

NightOfYuyuko

Next station: Brick City!
Hiya, it has been a while since i've played but i'm looking to go full force after rotation happened, for now though i am just trying to brush up my skills with an updated version of one of my favorite decks that came out a while ago and that is Scizor GX

Melmetal and Lucario GX really helps the deck as a secondary attacker with a very handy GX move, allowing Scizor to tank some rediculous hits with Steel Wing + Metal Frying Pan + Full Metal Wall

without further ado here's the list

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 13

* 3 Scyther CES 4
* 2 Dedenne-GX UNB 57
* 2 Lucario & Melmetal-GX UNB 203
* 3 Scizor-GX CES 158
* 1 Wobbuffet LOT 93
* 1 Slowpoke LOT 54
* 1 Slowking LOT 55

##Trainer Cards - 36

* 2 Switch HS 102
* 2 Mt. Coronet UPR 130
* 2 Acerola BUS 112
* 1 Energy Switch CES 129
* 2 Erika’s Hospitality TEU 140
* 3 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 4 Cynthia UPR 119
* 1 Field Blower GRI 125
* 4 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 2 Choice Band GRI 121
* 4 Lillie UPR 125
* 1 Energy Loto GRI 122
* 1 Adventure Bag LOT 167
* 3 Metal Frying Pan FLI 112

##Energy - 11

* 4 Double Colorless Energy SUM 136
* 7 Metal Energy 8

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

List is pretty decent so far, but i struggled to deal with reshizard and pikarom at times hence the inclusion of slowking and wobbuffet. otherwise the deck is rather straightforward, turbo out a lucario and melmetal and a scizor, tank as much as possible and use acerola to heal them when needed.

i could use advice on how to approach the reshizard and pikarom matchups as well how to improve the trainer lineup, i am also considering adding 2 jirachi in the list but i'm not sure on that.

thanks for reading, i await any and all tips ^^

Andy Sheppard

Fire Pokemon Afficiando
Advanced Member
You may want to replace that Slowpoke with a Ditto Prism Star. It can serve another purpose if you don’t need Slowbro: evolving into Scizor.

NightOfYuyuko

Next station: Brick City!
I'm gonna be completely honest and forgot ditto prism star was a thing xD, adding that to the list thanks. anything else i could change?