Megaman: Pegusas Leo Dragon

Unfallible

im more perfecter then u :P
Does anyone know about the next few Megaman games? I love them, but having lost their popularity, it's hard to find information about them. They sound good though.

Lance's  PokePet
e4k4.png
Salamence.gif

Sally the level 79 Salamence!

The newest ones to come out are:
Mageman Starforce Leo:
180303brp.jpg

Megaman Starforce Pegasus:
180302brp.jpg

Coming July 6, 2007.

HTeres more info at http://ebgames.com

You forgot Dragon Andy. ^ ^ And I believe the release date is currently set for August 7th.

Anyway, I've always been a big fan of the Megaman franchise, expecially Battle Network, so I'm quite eager to play the continuation of the series, expecially now that I can challenge peoplem over Wi-Fi.

Hate to say it but it's not a continuation the only characters staying are Megaman and Django (somthing like that). There is an easter egg with Megaman exe but thats all.

So these are battle network? I am a big fan of Megaman (X, battle network, or other wise). This is good news for me.

abaxter94 said:
So these are battle network? I am a big fan of Megaman (X, battle network, or other wise). This is good news for me.

It resides in the Battle Network timeline. Yes. However, it takes place 200 years after the end of Battle Network 6. So there aren't any returning characters. The closest thing would be Megaman.exe's cameo (He gives you an item, to have him appear you need to have one of the Battle Network GBA games in Slot 2 of your DS when you do something in the game) and more or less Django/Aaron but the feature to connect with Lunar Knights is apparently being removed from the English version of the game.

For those of you who don't know who Django is, he's two characters in Hideo Kojima's Boktai universe. (Regardless of the Boktai/Lunar Knights game being by Konami and Megaman being by Capcom, Keiji Inafune and Hideo Kojima's characters appear in each other's games due to the fact that they're good friends) The Django who appears in the Japanese version of Star Force is the Django (Or Aaron as he's known in the English version of the game) from Lunar Knights on the DS not to be confused with Django of the Boktai GBA games. It's like how there are many Link's in the Zelda universe.

If anyone is getting it and when they do and play the game can someone give me your oppion on the game because I have played battle network since the first one. I only got past battle network 4,5, and 6

Back