• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Megalo Cannon : Genesect, Cradily and Haxorus

flilix

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon (15) :

3-3 craidily (MC) (for getting haxorus on the bench)
4 genesect (MC) (It's a really strong card, and he has the same type as craidily.)
1-0-4 Haxorus (He can deal much damage, and it's easy to play in combination with Craidily.)

energy (16) :

7 Grass
7 Metal
2 fighting (for knock-out plasma pokemon, but that's not the main tactic, so I only run 2 of them)

trainers (31) :

items (14) :

1 Rock guard (Best ACE SPEC card ever!)
1 Rare candy
4 great ball
4 Pokémon communication
4 Pokémon catcher (catcher is always good)
2 Rocky helmet

Stadium (3) :

3 twist mountain

Supporters (12) :

4 Iris (for dealing more damage with haxorus and genesect)
4 Caitlin (Very handy)
4 N

Any tips?
All the megalo cannon card-scans are on the front-page.

Mora

Don't Panic
RE: Megalo cannon : Genesect, Craidily and haxorus

If you only have one Stage 2, what's the point of Cradily instead of a 4-1-4 Haxorus line?

If you end up having multiple Stage 2's, the Ultra Ball and fossil mechanic would be more consistent instead of or in addition to Twist Mountain. You discard Lileep with Ultra Ball, use it's Ability, and then use it's fossil card to bench it without a single coin flip once per turn. You also need more/better Supporters since Iris does not do anything for consistency.

flilix said:

Rock Guard is terrible, especially with Tool Scrapper. You'd be much better with Computer Search. I'm not going to address the Pokemon lines since you could use just Haxorus or add different Stage 2's. Start with this:

-4 Iris
-4 Great Ball
-1 Axew
-1 Rare Candy
-1 Rock Guard
-1 Twist Mountain
-1 Grass
-1 Metal

+4 Ultra Ball
+3 Juniper
+3 Skyla
+3 Fossil (which ever one it is)
+1 Computer Search

flilix

Aspiring Trainer

Mora said:
If you only have one Stage 2, what's the point of Cradily instead of a 4-1-4 Haxorus line?

If you end up having multiple Stage 2's, the Ultra Ball and fossil mechanic would be more consistent instead of or in addition to Twist Mountain. You discard Lileep with Ultra Ball, use it's Ability, and then use it's fossil card to bench it without a single coin flip once per turn. You also need more/better Supporters since Iris does not do anything for consistency.

flilix said:

Rock Guard is terrible, especially with Tool Scrapper. You'd be much better with Computer Search. I'm not going to address the Pokemon lines since you could use just Haxorus or add different Stage 2's. Start with this:

-4 Iris
-4 Great Ball
-1 Axew
-1 Rare Candy
-1 Rock Guard
-1 Twist Mountain
-1 Grass
-1 Metal

+4 Ultra Ball
+3 Juniper
+3 Skyla
+3 Fossil (which ever one it is)
+1 Computer Search

Thanks for the help! I don't saw Lileep's ability.
But why -4 Iris?

Mora

Don't Panic
Mainly because you're going to want to be using your Supporter to actually go through your deck. Also, with Haxorus, you OHKO a lot of stuff anyway (depending on what's popular then--I imagine the Plasma engine will be fully developed by then), so it's really not needed.

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね

Mora said:
This. So. Much.

Thunder Crown

Aspiring Trainer
don't use genesect use mewtwo, it's more verastile.
-4 Genesect
+4 Mewtwo
Drop the Axew.
-1 Axew
Too much Haxorus, what if they run no plasams?
-1 Haxorus
Kingdra might be intereseting with the one energy triple snipe...
+2 Kingdra
You have to run 7+ basics, just add bouffalants and DCEs to stall.
Silver Bangle is great, Givess Hax/King an advantage over EXs.
+2 Silver Bangle
Like the previous people, drop Iris, use a few Junipers/Ghetsis
+3 Juniper
+1 Ghetsis
You might wonder why you would run ghetsis, but since this deck is a bit slow you need something to stop you opponent late game. Or you canjust run colress, doesn't make a difference.
You need Skyla, run 3.
Use three Ultra Ball, Not four! Four is to much.
wait... oops i made a mistake. Use Four Ultra Ball, Dowsing Machine, But NOT 4 Juniper.
Also, You should tech tool scrapper, it's to good . Use one.
Without Genesect, you should use 4 WLFM, and 2 DCEs. 3 Grass, or soething? Ican't think of it right now.
Twist Mountain is good, keep it. Use 2!
No rocky helmets, no rare candy. Dont use great Ball or pokemon communciations. Just use Ultra ball!
wut is this, no switch?
That is all i can think of now.

Thunder Crown

Aspiring Trainer
Wait what? Use proper grammar to the extent of which you phrases are actually comprehensible, please. Virizion-EX is viable, instead of Mewtwo-EX and 4 Mewtwo is a bit clunky, use 1+. Either way, even if this is a strange deck, use just at least 5 basics, you don't want to mulligan.

raboyto

Aspiring Trainer
If this is going to be a Cradily themed deck then you should add plasmazone and/or garchomp. By adding garchomp you get a boss attacker that has similar energy requirements as Hax. So you can have solely blend (WFLM), grass, and fighting.

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
Please include the strategy and translations. (Yes - copy and paste them into your first post.) Thank you!

littywitty

Chris Collins
Hydreigon NVI? Due to Dark Aura, it is very usable and you can skip through all the steps to it due to Cradily (of course). Pretty sick attack. And another thing is I think the answer is no, but would these pokemon count as basic pokemon? (Prism energy would make this card super good.)