• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

MegaGrowth (Updated to increase speed)

Tildarus

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon (22):
2-2-2 Meganium Prime (HGSS)
2-2 Sunflora (HGSS)
2-2-2 Torterra (Platinum)
2-2-1 Tangrowth (Stormfront) LVL X (Arceus)
1 Azelf (LA)

T/S/S (24):
3 Rare Candies
3 BTS
4 Bebe's
3 Pokemon Collector
1 Palmer's Contribution
3 Professor Oak's New Theory
1 Premier Ball
2 Pokemon Communication
2 Poke Radar

Energy (14):
8 grass
3 warp
3 Rescue

I have lowered the pokemon usage and added trainers to increase speed. Use supporters to get out Sunflora. Use Sunflora and the different trainers I have to set up Meganium (To be able to move energy around as much as I want) on the bench, Torterra to be my powerhouse as an active to do up to 120 damage if all grass energy is on the field, Tangrowth level X to pull all energies out of the discard when a pokemon is KOed. Use Warp energy to pull pokemon I need to be on the bench, back to the bench (IE Tangrowth after he gets all the energies out of the discard, or sunflora since it is so fragile). Use Palmers if need be to put Tangrowth level x back into my deck and sunflora to get it back into my hand, or just use the premier ball. And Rescue energy to be attached to pokemon as need be so that if they die, they immediately go back onto the field using BTS the next turn, and have Tangrowth lvlX ready on the bench be the pokemon I put back as active to pull all the discarded energies back onto the field, and use Meganium to distribute as I see fit.

Back