Wi-Fi Trades Mega Stone Trade Zone

Can it be a rule that anyone who contacts the person's for a stone has stones to offer as well. Or just a suggestion, I'm looking for Y stones and 5 IV pokemon.

Oh or list the people that have stones and what they're looking for. In a regular spoiler list.

I get messages about stone trades but they don't offer anything or don't have what I want, I think it'd save everyone some time.

PokeChimpo said:
Can it be a rule that anyone who contacts the person's for a stone has stones to offer as well. Or just a suggestion, I'm looking for Y stones and 5 IV pokemon.

Oh or list the people that have stones and what they're looking for. In a regular spoiler list.

I get messages about stone trades but they don't offer anything or don't have what I want, I think it'd save everyone some time.

If I added what each member wanted for each stone they own, I think it would make this thread a giant mess.
And that's also why I added links to the trade threads of who have the mega stones. So that way, they can refer to your trade thread to see what your looking for. This thread is just for 'advertising' who has which stone.

What's happening is; someone sees this thread, finds the mega stone they want, clicks the link to your trade thread, sees your 'wants list,' ignores it and offers you something silly. If this "referral" thread didn't exist, the same thing would happen. If this thread did have a, 'what I want for my mega stone,' list, people would still offer you different things than what you asked for. Know what I mean. :)

I think it would be best to keep this thread like it is for now. But I'll keep an I out to see if changes need to be made. :)

Prince Dedenne said:
PokeChimpo said:

If I added what each member wanted for each stone they own, I think it would make this thread a giant mess.
And that's also why I added links to the trade threads of who have the mega stones. So that way, they can refer to your trade thread to see what your looking for. This thread is just for 'advertising' who has which stone.

What's happening is; someone sees this thread, finds the mega stone they want, clicks the link to your trade thread, sees your 'wants list,' ignores it and offers you something silly. If this "referral" thread didn't exist, the same thing would happen. If this thread did have a, 'what I want for my mega stone,' list, people would still offer you different things than what you asked for. Know what I mean. :)

I think it would be best to keep this thread like it is for now. But I'll keep an I out to see if changes need to be made. :)

That's true, I understand. Maybe "please read trade thread before asking for stones" would suffice. I'm not complaining but I can't help anyone that sends a PM saying "I want your stone" ok? Do you have my wants or anything that might interest me? What ever saves time.

You're doing an amazing job on the OP though, no complaints at all about what you're doing.

Thanks, just remember, if someone offers you something silly for a mega stone, just say no and have Goodra use Power Whip, or ignore them. :p

EDIT: updated op to sound better

Add me to the list!

Haves:
Abomasite x 1
Blazikenite x 3
Blastoisinte x 1
Gengarite x 1
Lucarionite x 1

Wants:
Houndoominite x 1
Aggronite x 1
Kangaskhanite x 1

I have the following Mega Stones for trade:

Abomasite
Absolite
Aerodactylite
Alakazite
Ampharosite
Banettite
Blastoisinite
Blazikenite
Garchompite
Gardevoirite
Gengarite
Gyaradosite
Kangaskhanite
Lucarionite
Medichamite
Venusaurite

I'm looking for a Manectite, it's the only stone I don't have that I actually want.

If anybody else has one they are willing to trade, I am incredibly interested.

I am looking for another Charizardite Y for a friend of mine

In the mega stone department, I am offering up Mewtwonite X and Medichamite
As well, I have a trade thread that can be found by clicking the Sylveon below and would not mind hearing offers for it as well!

I have an extra Charizardite Y. I already have the other mega stones so I'd prefer other offers.
Edit: Traded away as well

Back