Collecting Mega Scizor Misprint?

Nobodyshero2727

Pleaing to Greatness
Has anyone ever heard of a mega Scizor ex misprint from breakpoint? I just got the full art and he looks exactly the same as a real full art but doesn't have the same texture. Has anyone else seen this before?

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Moved from the TCG Help & Advice to the Collector's Showcase, as the OP is asking something about misprints. I would suggest you post a picture of the misprint too. ~bbninjas

Nobodyshero2727

Pleaing to Greatness
Below are two pictures of the card in question. So the card that is next to the green sleeve, that would be a Full Art Mega Scizor that has the usual texture of a Full Art EX. The second card is a Full Art Mega Scizor that has the texture of an EX pokemon, but not the same as a full art pokemon. I can't see a difference between the two besides the fact that the card on the bottom just has a smooth finish like a normal ex. Please help.

IMG_2099.JPG
IMG_2100.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Below are two pictures of the card in question. So the card that is next to the green sleeve, that would be a Full Art Mega Scizor that has the usual texture of a Full Art EX. The second card is a Full Art Mega Scizor that has the texture of an EX pokemon, but not the same as a full art pokemon. I can't see a difference between the two besides the fact that the card on the bottom just has a smooth finish like a normal ex. Please help.

View attachment 11927
View attachment 11928
It's either a factory error, or a fake. While personally I think it's the former, there's still a strong possibility it could be fake. Things that would be useful to know is did you pull it from a pack? If so, where was the pack it was in bought? If you bought it on eBay or Amazon, what was the name of the seller?

Nobodyshero2727

Pleaing to Greatness
It's either a factory error, or a fake. While personally I think it's the former, there's still a strong possibility it could be fake. Things that would be useful to know is did you pull it from a pack? If so, where was the pack it was in bought? If you bought it on eBay or Amazon, what was the name of the seller?
I bought it on eBay from a seller named motan2. I took it to my local card shop to have some of the guys look at the card because I was thinking it was fake, but when I showed them it, they were baffled by it. I just want to make sure I will be able to use it at a tournament and not get disqualified for playing with it.

Digital Dragon

Thinks Chandelure is the cutest Pokémon
I actually think it's an error card and not a fake. Unfortunately, I've seen a couple of full arts without texture. If it is a fake, then that's a really good one!