Mega Sableye Officially Revealed! [6/11]

FINALLY.
And with that shield, it's easy to expect increased defenses. Imagining if he still has Prankster is a scary thought...

Ummm that was unexpected and out of the blue but i knew he would get one since mawile got one....I'm dying of excitement...it looks pretty awesome idk what's the deal with that ruby shield though I hope it keeps prankster as an ability.

Personally, I'm not a big fan of Sableye, but his Mega looks sweet! I'm thinking of actually having one in the game :p

That's really creative and strange, hiding behind a big jewel. Not necessarily what I had imagined, but I'm sure I'll like it soon enough.

The buffed defenses is a really good idea considering it's the opposite of Mawile.

Reggie McGigas said:
Called it.

This thing looks awesome, especially with higher defenses. It will be interesting to see how it plays out

If it does have higher defences, then I likely won't use it myself. But with Wonder Guard, it could be pretty useful, I think. I like how the aesthetic change isn't drastically different.

Um people is it just me or the background kind of reminds me of Dewford town and route 106...kinda makes since since sableye can be caught in granite cave.

Not unexpected, a lot of people have been talking about it ever since we got Mega Mawile.

Love the idea that most of the energy goes into the jewel, kinda reminds me of Kangaskhan's Mega Evo giving more of an emphasis on the baby rather than the Pokemon itself.

Also, the new Mega cutscene looks amazing.

It was strange that we had Mega Mawile and not Sableye XD
Now I'm waiting for Mega Metagross, Salamence, Johto Starters and Mega Rayquaza! XD

Looks epic! :0
I am actually hoping it wont keep the prankster ability.
its just seems like there is a place for a new cool ability.

Back