• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Mega RayEels (M Rayquaza EX / Eelectrik)

Snyder005

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon: 18
  • 3 Rayquaza EX (DRX)
  • 2 M Rayquaza EX (Colorless)
  • 3 Shaymin EX
  • 3 Tynamo
  • 3 Eelektrik
  • 1 Raikou EX
  • 2 Keldeo EX
  • 1 Zekrom (BW)
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 32
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 2 N
  • 2 Colress
  • 1 Lysandre
  • 1 Xerosic
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 2 Level Ball
  • 1 Dowsing Machine
  • 2 Professor's Letter
  • 2 Super Rod
  • 2 Rayquaza Spirit Link
  • 3 VS Seeker
  • 3 Float Stone
  • 3 Sky Field
Energy: 10
  • 7 Lightning Energy
  • 3 Fire Energy
Strategy:

The classic RayEels formula, using Eelektrik's Dynamotor to power up Dragon Burst, using the Shaymin EX to help fill the bench. I run a 2-2 Spirit Link/Colorless Mega Ray to help take down Megas. I chose Colorless since it's already proven to work well already with Bronzong's Metal Links, which are the same as the Eelektriks, and helps cover RayEels' difficulty KO'ing mega pokemon. Also the Dragon Rayquaza relies heavily on Double Dragon Energy, which is useless in RayEels. This is just a first draft, as this deck is really tight on space. I would like to incorporate some Ancient Origins cards, namely Hoopa EX, into the deck as well. I also plan on using the Shiny Mega Rayquaza, since DRX Rayquaza will be tanking hits (in addition to wrecking my opponent). Healing my damaged Rayquaza and swinging for 240, would be demoralizing to my opponent.

Last edited:
Back