ORAS Mega Milotic Leak?

MegaBeedrill

This isn't even my final form!
2emG1ka.jpg

Now THAT looks real..

They said it evolved from a shiny feebas too.

I honestly can't find anything in that image that seems fake.. other than maybe the most random google search that looks planned out and the camera failed to capture the sprite on the fight button (if there is one)

Also for mega castform.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMCg1bR9LqY&list=UU5_2Ru3HCJ0p7E2_oGT_kQQ

Really wish somebody would just confirm all this I know more people have early release copies..

All confirmed fake, the original posters for both castform and milotic said they were fake.

Reggie McGigas

-
[split] Reddit Leak: Mega Flygon?

@Mega Milotic- obviously fake. The mega milotic is much more bright than the rest of the image. Plus, what kind of Pokemon is called "eoku"? (The Pokemon in the top right of the 3DS screen)?

MegaBeedrill

This isn't even my final form!

Reggie McGigas said:
@Mega Milotic- obviously fake. The mega milotic is much more bright than the rest of the image. Plus, what kind of Pokemon is called "eoku"? (The Pokemon in the top right of the 3DS screen)?

Alot of pokemon are very vibrant so that's not really an issue. Take Primal groudon who looks much brighter than the environment.

Also that's chimecho in french.

But I do recall seeing somebody on 4chan claiming it's their image and admitting it's fake..

yammark

Aspiring Trainer

MegaBeedrill said:
I posted it in the other thread to avoid going too off topic with this one.. but..

2emG1ka.jpg

I don't know why but my intuition say this picture is REAL . This look so much real for me :rolleyes:

AlexanderTheAwesome

Go! Chandelure!

If you zoom in on the milotic you will see the texture is different from the stage meaning it is C + P
The milotic has lines where the stage is pixelized.